Server time: 2017-10-20, 14:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Donny Buscemi

Settlement in Staroye!

*Drew puts on his edgy voice and starts to speak*

There's a little town, just down the road from Guglovo.  It's called Staroye.

I'll be considering a new settlement in this area, stop by and check it out!

*he stops the transmission and starts to cough heavily, hurting from the wonderful attempt at hiding his voice*

JDoberman    52

*He would speak into his radio.*

No.

*He would drop his radio, as if he was dropping a microphone.*

MagicMike    69

*Connor turns the radio on, speaking with an irish accent. He is eating an apple*

*munching* ... oi staroye, sounds cool ... *munching* 

I got my own ting goin on but ill swing by and take a look one day. 

*Connor turns the radio off*

*Andy speaks*

"ok"

*Andy stops the speaking*

* He picks up the radio and replies to the man's broadcast *

You've just made the biggest mistake there friend. Broadcasting your location like that makes you a sitting duck for bandits and those crazy cannibal bastards. Either move out now or settle with the fate you've chosen ... Good luck.

* Static *

Karma    168

Rose snatches her radio off the table and mutters under hre breath as she presses down the PTT.

"Do people never fucking learn?

what part of DO NOT GIVE YOUR LOCATION ON A OPEN FREQUENCY do you people not understand.

At this point I almost don't feel bad when I hear something has happened.

Stop fucking making ti easy for the crazies and assholes to find you.

At least TRY to make it a challenge for them.

Fucking morons everywhere you would think that after almost two years people would learn!"

She releases the button and tosses her radio back into her bag.

DocTeeth    33

*He takes up the radio, his rough and ragged voice comes crackling through*

"Oh yeah, well I'm in Electro by da sea! An' I've got lots of shit ta sell." *He chuckles, his voice faint as he speaks away from the radio* "Wait what, I'm not in electro? Fuck I'm so lost"

*Eddie releases the transmitter button*

Panic    0

You've just made the biggest mistake there friend. Broadcasting your location like that makes you a sitting duck for bandits and those crazy cannibal bastards. Either move out now or settle with the fate you've chosen ... Good luck.

"Do people never fucking learn?

what part of DO NOT GIVE YOUR LOCATION ON A OPEN FREQUENCY do you people not understand.

At this point I almost don't feel bad when I hear something has happened.

Stop fucking making ti easy for the crazies and assholes to find you.

At least TRY to make it a challenge for them.

Fucking morons everywhere you would think that after almost two years people would learn!"

*Hearing a familiar voice Eda snickers thinking about how poorly a town would be run if it was controlled by Drew Griffin. He'd probably call it something like ChernaDrus and his people would be ChernaDrews she chuckled to herself. She picks up her radio to respond and wish him luck only to be startled by paranoid ranting.* 

"Calm down my friends. Not everyone is out to get you. Besides those of us who are capable of defending ourselves don't mind fending off the occasional cannibal clown. We survive better together and settlements like this are a good thing as it means the country is healing. Staroye's a lovely town, perhaps I'll come visit. Take care now."

*Eda tosses her radio into her bag, pulls out a candy bar, eats it, and continues on her way.*

DatBlueWolf    39

Joseph Divone does his thing.

Yeesh. Y'all are over-reacting every time someone broadcasts their location.

Let the dude do his thing. If assholes n crazies go there, so be it.

We're all adults here... I think...

We've handled our shit for what?... Two years now? Almost that?

We can keep on handlin' it.

The only time ya ought to worry is if you've done somethin' to draw their revenge or whatever it is.

Usually by bein' an asshole or crazy yourself.

So, if you've already done that, you only got yourself to blame folks.

Take it easy out there, milly man!

Joseph finishes transmitting.

Hey now, I'm well aware of broadcasting locations on open frequencies. No need to sit there and whine like you're my mother or some shit, I can handle myself. If people want trouble then they'll have it anyways, hell, they may praise me for not being as bitchmade as you all freaking about some random dude you don't know doing as he damn well pleases!

Mexi    1302

*Geoff takes his radio from his belt with haste*

"Staroye eh? Well. You've fucked up pal, I'll be seeing you real soon."

*He begins to cackle manically*

"I'm gonna hang you from a tree like a bauble on Christmas, be seein ya bud."

*Heavier laughter is heard as the PTT button is released*

*Geoff takes his radio from his belt with haste*

"Staroye eh? Well. You've fucked up pal, I'll be seeing you real soon."

*He begins to cackle manically*

"I'm gonna hang you from a tree like a bauble on Christmas, be seein ya bud."

*Heavier laughter is heard as the PTT button is released*

Slow down there cowboy, you aren't that big.

Strider    0

-snip-

*Jan picks up his radio*

Yeah... Just shut the fuck up. Thanks.

*Transmission ends*

*Ryan Storms listens to the random voices that sprang to life through his radio and startled him because it was the first voices he had heard on the damn thing since the death of his two friends that he had met along his journey's.  He was anxious to hear what was going to happen next but also he had a thought of his own to be heard.  He smiles as he presses the button on his PTT*

"Well, I don't know who any of you are and honestly I could care less.  To the man he just transmitted his location on a open frequency...are you stupid or just crazy?  Yeah, I admit that they shouldn't jump down your throat for doing it especially since they don't know you and honestly you probably can take care of yourself but think about this...you can handle your own in the random encounters that you have with one or two guys and maybe even small groups but now that you have broadcasted your location to every crazy out there, every ass whole out there, every cannibal and every person looking for trouble....how the hell you going to handle all of those people coming all at once?  They may not make it there all at the same time and hit you in a wave after wave after wave or they may just all hit you at once firing from all directions.  How much you want to bet that it is a situation that you can no longer control or hold you're own.  Best advice I can give you...either find a lot of friends quick or get the hell out of there and set up a settlement elsewhere without broadcasting the location over an open frequency.  If you don't listen....

*Ryan pauses for a minute.  He wasn't sure why but he was actually kinda enjoying the thought of the mystery man being overwhelmed by the masses of bad people now coming for him and that scared him that he was using his touch with humanity.  He shook the thoughts away and instantly began feeling bad again because he knew there was nothing he could do for the man now and continued speaking*

well then all I can say is be proud of the fact that you have survived this long, say your prayers and hope that you meet your maker on the other side and in peace because if you don't head this advice...I can promise you that you are going to die.  Keeping people alive and safe is sort of my thing and I am damn good at it.  Take the advice or be prepared to die."

*He ends the transmission, shaking his head and feeling horrible that he had smiled at the mans certain fate and feeling even worse that he was helpless with no way to save or even remotely help the man*

*Ryan Storms listens to the random voices that sprang to life through his radio and startled him because it was the first voices he had heard on the damn thing since the death of his two friends that he had met along his journey's.  He was anxious to hear what was going to happen next but also he had a thought of his own to be heard.  He smiles as he presses the button on his PTT*

"Well, I don't know who any of you are and honestly I could care less.  To the man he just transmitted his location on a open frequency...are you stupid or just crazy?  Yeah, I admit that they shouldn't jump down your throat for doing it especially since they don't know you and honestly you probably can take care of yourself but think about this...you can handle your own in the random encounters that you have with one or two guys and maybe even small groups but now that you have broadcasted your location to every crazy out there, every ass whole out there, every cannibal and every person looking for trouble....how the hell you going to handle all of those people coming all at once?  They may not make it there all at the same time and hit you in a wave after wave after wave or they may just all hit you at once firing from all directions.  How much you want to bet that it is a situation that you can no longer control or hold you're own.  Best advice I can give you...either find a lot of friends quick or get the hell out of there and set up a settlement elsewhere without broadcasting the location over an open frequency.  If you don't listen....

*Ryan pauses for a minute.  He wasn't sure why but he was actually kinda enjoying the thought of the mystery man being overwhelmed by the masses of bad people now coming for him and that scared him that he was using his touch with humanity.  He shook the thoughts away and instantly began feeling bad again because he knew there was nothing he could do for the man now and continued speaking*

well then all I can say is be proud of the fact that you have survived this long, say your prayers and hope that you meet your maker on the other side and in peace because if you don't head this advice...I can promise you that you are going to die.  Keeping people alive and safe is sort of my thing and I am damn good at it.  Take the advice or be prepared to die."

*He ends the transmission, shaking his head and feeling horrible that he had smiled at the mans certain fate and feeling even worse that he was helpless with no way to save or even remotely help the man*

Thanks for the advise, but, who are you?

*Ryan turns his transmission back on with a deep sigh as he wipes the sweat from his forehead*

"It doesn't really matter who I am.  I am just a man doing whatever it takes to survive the end of the world and hopefully saving a few lives or at least helping his fellow survivors any way that he possibly can.  My name is Ryan Storms but a name is not who you are...what I just said...that is who I am."

*He ends his transmission, takes a seat under a large tree in the shade to take a break and look at the beautiful yet empty world around him.  He hadn't taken in the scenery in a long time and he was going to take this moment of silence and use it to appreciate all of the things that he had been neglecting here lately.  He thought to himself, "after all of this you are still alive...you better appreciate what you have while you can."*

*Ryan turns his transmission back on with a deep sigh as he wipes the sweat from his forehead*

"It doesn't really matter who I am.  I am just a man doing whatever it takes to survive the end of the world and hopefully saving a few lives or at least helping his fellow survivors any way that he possibly can.  My name is Ryan Storms but a name is not who you are...what I just said...that is who I am."

*He ends his transmission, takes a seat under a large tree in the shade to take a break and look at the beautiful yet empty world around him.  He hadn't taken in the scenery in a long time and he was going to take this moment of silence and use it to appreciate all of the things that he had been neglecting here lately.  He thought to himself, "after all of this you are still alive...you better appreciate what you have while you can."*

All right there Mr. Rogers, keep the suggestions coming.

*Drew puts on his edgy voice and starts to speak*

There's a little town, just down the road from Guglovo.  It's called Staroye.

I'll be considering a new settlement in this area, stop by and check it out!

*he stops the transmission and starts to cough heavily, hurting from the wonderful attempt at hiding his voice*

*holds PTT button*

ill be there. 

*stops using the walkie talkie

*Ryan laughs at the man's attempt to make him mad and replies to his transmission*

"Out of all these people offering you suggestions, you have chosen me to ask for more suggestions.  If you don't mind me asking, why and what game are you trying to play right now?  Also, I've told you my name...care to share yours'?"

*He ends his transmission, still smiling and taking in the scenery around him.  He tosses his radio to the ground beside him and begins to think.  He can tell that this conversation with the mystery man may go on for a while but he is perfectly happy with that because hopefully his advice and help through the radio will keep the man alive and safe for another day*

I'm Drew Griffin, Mister Rogers. I ain't never heard'a no Ryan lookin' ass and the GAME I'm tryin' to play is piss off the hero. I think I'm winning!

Loki Forge    0

*Holds botton and sudenly sneezes awkardly*

..........I'll look at Staryoe.....If still there.

*Release botton*

*Andy speaks once again into his radio device*

"It sure is there, and it's as beautiful as ever"

*Andy once again stops the speaking and begins to realize that talking on the radio is hopeless*

Stormyvill    52

*Christian lisetns and laughs into the radio*

"Oh boy" *Laughs* "I hope you're ready for some action, giving away your position like that is not a very smart idea my friend"

*Stops laughing and pauses for a second*

"There are good and bad people in this world but trust me kid, you're not going to see any good from this. You will be lucky if you survive the night"

*Smiles*

"Sorry if i scared ya"

*Releases the PPT button*

Hebi Kotei    345

*Christian lisetns and laughs into the radio*

"Oh boy" *Laughs* "I hope you're ready for some action, giving away your position like that is not a very smart idea my friend"

*Stops laughing and pauses for a second*

"There are good and bad people in this world but trust me kid, you're not going to see any good from this. You will be lucky if you survive the night"

*Smiles*

"Sorry if i scared ya"

*Releases the PPT button*

*Ondrej presses the PTT*

*Starts speaking in Czech/Chernarussian*

"Tenhle je inteligentní, měli byste ho poslouchat"

[spoiler=translation]"This one is intelligent, you should listen to him"

*Ondrej releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this