Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
WeeMeme

Whats your favourite thing you have done on dayzrp

WeeMeme    0

mines happened today i was robbed by 4 guys and then left with nothing along with my friend so we searched for other survivors and we got a a 4 man team then we proceed and as we are looking we run into 4 others hunting the same people so we team so now there is 8 of us just going around every town looking for the bandits but no luck so but it was fun meeting others we all added each other some of the nicest people on rp and we arenot giving up yet (im relatively new)

Strider    0

Finding a rare stack of 5.56mm bullets, they are essential to my roleplay experience.

WeeMeme    0

Finding a rare stack of 5.56mm bullets, they are essential to my roleplay experience.

omg i can never find 5.56 when i need them

Strider    0

omg i can never find 5.56 when i need them

Tbh man, mood af.

Eagle    409

A Fighting of 30+ masquerades and 85th while the 5 regs defended the island me included.

Here's the video from their side of things.

[video=youtube]

I remember it to this day. There was a great meeting with two big groups in the DayZRP Mod days, and two of them married. I was running to the airfield, when I hear a car coming my way. First I got scared, then, I got confused.

The car passes right behind me, playing "I'm a Barbie Girl" on Direct Channel, with other three men into the car just trying to sing along with the server desync. It was just a fucking great situation. I started laughing as the car past flying behind me and later on posted this on the forums. Figured out they were celebrating the marriage or something.

Great fucking days, I say.

WeeMeme    0

I remember it to this day. There was a great meeting with two big groups in the DayZRP Mod days, and two of them married. I was running to the airfield, when I hear a car coming my way. First I got scared, then, I got confused.

The car passes right behind me, playing "I'm a Barbie Girl" on Direct Channel, with other three men into the car just trying to sing along with the server desync. It was just a fucking great situation. I started laughing as the car past flying behind me and later on posted this on the forums. Figured out they were celebrating the marriage or something.

Great fucking days, I say.

aahha sounds funny af

A Fighting of  30+ masquerades and 85th while the 5 regs defended the island me included.

Here's  the video from their side of things.

[video=youtube]

great vid lots of action

Puddin    0

Joining a group the whole RP experience is much better when you're in a group I find it difficult to survive alone in dayzrp

Man the situations are countless, there are so many things that I have done on DayZRP that I loved.

On the forums probably, spamming the forum games and taking upwards to 5 hours on writing a guide.

In game, my favorite memory was when the Reapers robbed an armed guy by pointing fingers at him. Literally, we surrounded him, one person was armed with a pitch fork and the rest of us around 6 people, f6'ed on him. And Montenez said in the calmest tone in the world 'put your hands in the air'. 

The guy could easily have sprayed at least 3 of us down before someone took out a gun but he complied. 

I fucking died that day

Ladywho21    4

THIS, I definitely miss my Lucy character..I had a ball playing her.

[video=youtube]

Shark    0

Though it was ages ago, the lore event we had in October(?) was a lot of fun.

cannon    55

One of my favourite moments since returning to the community was when we (Zbor) and Coldwater went all detective on three guys who were reported cannibals. I can confirm it did not end well for them :^)

Frosty    0

When I got someone to kiss my child characters feet in front of twenty plus people in one of Roach's videos. That was pretty funny, and was a good moment ;)

[video=youtube]

WeeMeme    0

thanks for all the stories guys really enjoyable to see all your amazing experiences

kangar    0

I've only been playing a week but so far it's been RP'ing with anyone and everyone that runs through Kabanino. Trying to keep the peace as large groups come and go, trading, laughing as the more lively characters do silly shit, it's always different.

Rocco    34

torture a kid north of novy telling him to remember my name

THEN he killed me BUTTTT

still love his face