Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:05

Sign in to follow this  
lolillwill

What are the largest groups that you guys have come across while playing?

Attela    9

If you look at the hotbar at the top, (which lists Home, News etc.) you should see a tab titled DayZRP and in this tab you can find the Groups section. Here is a list of approved groups on DayZRP. I already looked at it briefly myself!

Galland    87

I new and would just like to know what kind of group sizes i may expect out in the world

everything from 4 -30 can occure depending on the situation

26 would be my top mark, to take one woman hostage so ^^

Yoshi    54

I've seen groups upwards of 30-40 people at once. (Not counting the events) Sometimes they're all together and sometimes they're mixed groups. Sometimes it's hostile, and other times it's a big hangout. Either way, lots can happen in a short time when you get that many in a server in one place.

THE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I've never seen more than 10 clowns together at one time. So...

No h8, still luv u Todd <3

Rocco    34

I've seen groups upwards of 30-40 people at once. (Not counting the events) Sometimes they're all together and sometimes they're mixed groups. Sometimes it's hostile, and other times it's a big hangout. Either way, lots can happen in a short time when you get that many in a server in one place.

THE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I've never seen more than 10 clowns together at one time. So...

No h8, still luv u Todd <3

i SAW A LOT ONCE WHEN THEY KILLED ADAM :D

GaryCash    24

I've seen up to like 25 of the Zbor running around taking two people hostage once, they then came up and asked me some questions, but my character has an interesting background with some of the members of the Zbor so I was let go, was pretty wild to see an actual army running my way in the apocalypse though

Yeah, everyone and there freaking dog has 30 friends nearby. It's not unusual to come across large groups such as Zbor.

Boston    650

Akrasia in full force is enough to make you doodie in your pants.

Clowns (when everyone is on) are terrifying when they march through town with their masks on.

ZBOR has like 30 people on usually, that's pretty scary too.

when they march through town with their masks on.

So never?

:troll:

Cole    10

Seen a huge group of zbor and just random tagalongs. Probably about 15+

Probably the French, whenever they were all concentrated in Kab it seemed like there were so many!

idk watching the whole 30+ ZBOR guys coming to save me was probably the most I've ever seen

Ramon    342

For me the Zbor too, some 15/20 people I thought a while ago.

idk watching the whole 30+ ZBOR guys coming to save me was probably the most I've ever seen

How many hostiles were there? Since they needed 30 to save you I'm going to assume like 4-5?

How many hostiles were there? Since they needed 30 to save you I'm going to assume like 4-5?

De_stroyed

Vladdy    3

de_stroyed

de_stroyed

Well... when we tried to fight the nigerians. Camp Outrun managed to get like 20 people together so it was like 20v25. Probably the biggest I have seen

shoots%20fired.gif

just 1 :)

The men share everything if you know what i mean

Like Wumby said, I think French were the only group I seen that really went in public with their outfits and berets. Others have numbers, but honestly rarely see them (or they're on a low populated server) or they deny completely being apart of their group.