Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:15
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
SkippyTheSloth

Anyone know what the schedule is for Whitelisting?

Question

Saw Rolle's post on whitelisting going up and down on different days. What does that mean and how do I know if I get whitelisted?

6 answers to this question

Hassan    450

/Moved to questions

Xero3451    0

Currently due to the mass amount of applications coming in, the whitelist is closed for a while so the admin team can go through the current whitelists and then it'll be reopened when they feel they've gone through enough for it to be managable. As for knowing when your whitelisted you just need to keep an eye on the whitelist tab to see.

Future    31

There's no set date on when the whitelist opens or closes. It's based on the work load. However whenever it opens back up its usually open for 24 hours before being closed for a couple days.

Just keep an eye out and if you have anymore questions shoot me a PM or hop on TS.

There's no set date on when the whitelist opens or closes. It's based on the work load. However whenever it opens back up its usually open for 24 hours before being closed for a couple days.

Just keep an eye out and if you have anymore questions shoot me a PM or hop on TS.

Okay cool. It says they opened on July 11th but it doesn't show that they closed, but my app hasn't been rejected nor denied so that's why I asked. Just wanted to hear from someone because I'm unsure if Rolle remembered to update it.

Future    31

Okay cool. It says they opened on July 11th but it doesn't show that they closed, but my app hasn't been rejected nor denied so that's why I asked. Just wanted to hear from someone because I'm unsure if Rolle remembered to update it.

If you've already submitted an application, then it's just a matter of patience. There's been quite a few applications flowing in as of recent. You're just in a queue right now. Shouldn't be too terribly long, the administration team does a fine job reviewing them in a timely fashion.

If you've already submitted an application, then it's just a matter of patience. There's been quite a few applications flowing in as of recent. You're just in a queue right now. Shouldn't be too terribly long, the administration team does a fine job reviewing them in a timely fashion.

Alright cool, thanks for the help Mr. Q.