Server time: 2018-07-22, 01:17 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
creatormike

Map

Hello people of DayzRP,

I was wondering, when having knowledge over the map, are you allowed to recognize cities and bring it into conversations?

Or is this considered meta-gaming?

Mike.

You are allowed to recognise city names and use them in conversation.

In my experience the names of cities are appropriate for use in conversation. Personally, I RP that I have a map and I wrote down a rough English translation. For example: Pustoshka for my character is the cow graveyard.

Yes you are allowed to recognize cities if you consider that your character should know the names ICly then I don't see the reason why not. And since your question was answered I will /solve this. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

You are allowed to recognise city names and use them in conversation.

Alright thank you for your reply :).

In my experience the names of cities are appropriate for use in conversation. Personally, I RP that I have a map and I wrote down a rough English translation. For example: Pustoshka for my character is the cow graveyard.

Haha alright, yeah i did not know if the map factor was a must have. Thanks a lot!

Yes you are allowed to recognize cities if you consider that your character should know the names ICly then I don't see the reason why not. And since your question was answered I will /solve this. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Yes, thank you for your help! :)