Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:35

Sign in to follow this  
creatormike

New Member!

creatormike    1

Hello community of dayzRP, i'm new to this community and can't wait to participate on the rp servers.'

After having a great passion for dayz, 138 and counting hours of gameplay, i would like to experience a different way of playing this game.

i have been playing Arma 3: Altis life for some time, great fun.

Dayz seems like a very capable game to RP on, lovely map, atmosphere. Especially with the new patches that are going to bring out more weapons and working towards base building!

I love this game and i will not stop playing it, i have a lot of experience and would love to get ahold of the RP side of the game, 

Still going trough the whitelisting process. Have to wait because i answered 4 questions wrongly. Too bad. will try again. 

Looking forward to making new friends very soon! 

Mike.

Welcome to DayzRP :D

Goodluck on your Whitelisting!

Daisy    108

Hello and welcome, Mike. You are right, this game is really good for rp, and once you've started you will not stop playing it. :)

Best of luck with your second whitelist attempt, and btw, don't forget to post somewhere else on the forums to verify your account.

Well then, have fun, stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus, make loads of new friends and hoefully meet me one day in game!

creatormike    1

Welcome to DayzRP :D

Goodluck on your Whitelisting!

Thank you! 

Hello and welcome, Mike. You are right, this game is really good for rp, and once you've started you will not stop playing it. :)

Best of luck with your second whitelist attempt, and btw, don't forget to post somewhere else on the forums to verify your account.

Well then, have fun, stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus, make loads of new friends and hoefully meet me one day in game!

Thanks a lot Daisy!

I have mis read some of the questions, i feel bummed about that :/ 

Looking forward to playing, i miss the interaction on public servers 90% time is KOS, it's not enjoyable.

Sadly today i'd have to stay up until 1 in the morning to apply once again,

But i will! No worries haha.

Have fun on DayzRP Daisy :)

Daisy    108

Haha, you know that ther is always a tomorrow to re-apply? :D

But hey, we are not allowed to post any whitelist questions publicly, so you should maybe edit your previous post and remove the question, otherwise a staff member will do it soon.

Hope you get past the white-list section ;)

Read every single word in detail aloud, it will definitely help!

creatormike    1

But hey, we are not allowed to post any whitelist questions publicly, so you should maybe edit your previous post and remove the question, otherwise a staff member will do it soon.

Ah yeah, how stupid of me :P, sorry

Can you check if i done it right? Thanks

Hope you get past the white-list section ;)

Read every single word in detail aloud, it will definitely help!

Haha yeah definitely, will pay attention. 

Thanks!

Irish    73

Hey man welcome and good luck with your whitelist! Read the questions twice and learn the rules well 

Good luck again man hope to see you soon in game!

Welcome to the forums mate, watch out for the cannibals in game! :o

creatormike    1

Hey man welcome and good luck with your whitelist! Read the questions twice and learn the rules well 

Good luck again man hope to see you soon in game!

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to it! :)

Welcome to the forums mate, watch out for the cannibals in game! :o

Hahah will do ;)!

Daisy    108

Of course you have!

And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure your second try will be successful! :)

creatormike    1

Of course you have!

And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure your second try will be successful! :)

Thank you very much,

May i ask how many mistakes result in a rejection? i currently just had 4

Daisy    108

-snip-

Thank you very much,

You need to have all answers correct, then you have to write a background story for your character and a short text about yourself. Yes, it is a lot of work, but it is worth it. ;)

creatormike    1

-snip-

Thank you very much,

You need to have all answers correct, then you have to write a background story for your character and a short text about yourself. Yes, it is a lot of work, but it is worth it. ;)

Hey Daisy, just letting you know that today, i have successfully applied for whitelist! Thank you for your support, was a game changer! :)

creatormike    1

Hello, 

Just wanted to let all my supporters on my last post know that i have succesfully applied for whitelist!

Thank you for all your support! 

Hope to see you guys some day:

"//In the world of DayZ!"

Dishes    159

Hey welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other Community Helper!

Daisy    108

Thank you very much,

Hey Daisy, just letting you know that today, i have successfully applied for whitelist! Thank you for your support, was a game changer! :)

Hey, that is great! Thanks for telling me, it's always nice to get some good news. Well then, I wish you fun on DayZ. :)

Ramon    342

Hello,

Good luck with it! ;)

But we have a very nice IntoductionThread where you can post this.

You already did it now, but for next time you know now where to go.

creatormike    1

Hey welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other Community Helper!

Thank you a lot! I just got trough the whitelisting process! Happy to be here, thank you for the welcoming messages!

Hey, that is great! Thanks for telling me, it's always nice to get some good news. Well then, I wish you fun on DayZ. :)

True that haha, i wish you fun on Dayz too! Thanks :)

creatormike    1

Welcome to the community man! Hope you have some awesome adventures!

Thanks man, happy to have found something so awesome, i managed to successfully apply to whitelist. I have noticed there are a lot of requests coming in right? 

Still awaiting my review :P

McDugals    37

Thanks man, happy to have found something so awesome, i managed to successfully apply to whitelist. I have noticed there are a lot of requests coming in right? 

Yeah a lot of people sign up, as I'm sure you noticed it is quite popular!

creatormike    1

Yeah a lot of people sign up, as I'm sure you noticed it is quite popular!

True that haha, can't wait to get in though :P Do you know how long it usually takes?