Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:52

Sign in to follow this  
Gweezy

Great Community

Gweezy    0

Hey i'm new, we have to make a post in the forums so here i am lol. But anyway this community is great and very helpful and friendly keep up the good work guys! :)

I have only been here for a couple of days and i haven't got in game yet but i am in a group and i am having so much fun on the forums with giving feedback to groups that need some feedback and i am glad that you are having fun and i hope that you have more fun in the future if you haven't yet read the lore fully or know what to do around here and you need some help then here is something that you may want to know about.

All of this things are really important and i think you should know what they do and where they are. So starting with the lore i know that you had to go thorugh you white list but reading it over again so you don't get caught out saying something wrong in game with the forums. Then we have the Rules New people like us get into trouble a lot because we think that we are super soldiers and we don't read the rules correctly or we just forget about them and we just do what we want not knowing what will happen so again like the lore you should go ahead and read the rules over and over again it will help you in the long run. Then we come to Needing help so there is two ways of getting help and that is by going into teamspeak and waiting for help at the waiting for help desk and a community helper people in orange will come to your aid and then an other way is to pm then with the question that you have and they will try and get back to you as fast as they can. 

This may be the last thing that you want to do it if you don't like writing backstory or creating things but your character profile is one of the best features to me because like the title says it is a profile about other people characters and you own. Being active is so important if you are new here you want to say active and keep posting things because you account will be taken down and you will have to go thought the white list again and no one wants to do that. The New comers guide is something that you want to read and then other guides that people put out there for your help and to make your time here important and fun and feel like you are welcome and having a great time in the community . Welcome from me and i hope you enjoy your stay.....      

Daisy    108

I'm gonna guess that you've made this post in another section and it was moved to introductions? Or you've made a second introduction post?

Anyway, you've asked me in your first introduction where to post so that it counts, and atm your total posts are on 0, because you've only written something in introductions, which doesn't count to your total posts. (It's not as complicated as it sounds ;) )

Anyway, you can always go to general discussion, media or group threads and post something there, to give only a few examples. Anything besides OFF TOPIC, FORUM GAMES and this INTRODUCTION section is ok. You see the number of your current posts beneath your picture, so when that is on 1, your account won't be deleted.

Gweezy    0

I'm gonna guess that you've made this post in another section and it was moved to introductions? Or you've made a second introduction post?

Anyway, you've asked me in your first introduction where to post so that it counts, and atm your total posts are on 0, because you've only written something in introductions, which doesn't count to your total posts. (It's not as complicated as it sounds ;)  )

Anyway, you can always go to general discussion, media or group threads and post something there, to give only a few examples. Anything besides OFF TOPIC, FORUM GAMES and this INTRODUCTION section is ok. You see the number of your current posts beneath your picture, so when that is on 1, your account won't be deleted.

IM confused as to what im suppose to make a post about then like what am i suppose to say i have no clue and this post was in general discussion

Daisy    108

I see, so it was in general discussion and then was moved to introductions by a staff member. You don't need to make an entirely new thread, just make a post somewhere. For example, post your opinoin on any topic of general discussion or DayZ Standalone discussion. Really anything goes, there are only the three sections mentioned before that don't count and if you make a thread and it gets moved to one of this sections (which obvously happened in your case), your post that already counted vanishes.