Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:06

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Message to Matchmakers [open frequency]

*You hear your radio buzz, all of a sudden a man with a southern drawl speaks firmly through the radio*

[align=left]"Hello, my name is not of importance at the moment, but what I can tell you is that some of my men may be looking for the 'love of their lives', the wasteland is a lonely place to many, and although my brothers and I have each other, they could use some...........  Well you get the point, they want to find the love of their lives, and we heard you folks are good at pairing people for each other.

*Cowboy releases the talk button for a moment, shaking his head as he talks to Boone, "Why the Hell am I doing this again?", he presses the button down once more.

[align=left]"Furthermore I've heard good things about a miss Elena Val, I believe that's how you pronounce her name.......  ANYWAYS, I can't describe what my men's dream girl is........  Honestly I probably don't wanna know, but we can meet, and they can describe their dream woman to you.  Miss Val seems to be from what I hear the best of the best, so I only seek the best for my men, please miss Val, help my men find love so they will stop harassing me all the time, about how they're lonely, or how no one loves them, it's driving me nuts.........  As always thank you, please respond as soon as possible, before they start buggin' me about radioing you again.........

*The radio goes to static.*

Rose    141

Rose picks up her radio hearing cowboys voice and mutters under hre breath before pressing the PTT to speak.

"Really Cowboy? What the hell are you doing this time?'

She releases the button and tosses her radio into her bag wondering if she had punched cowboy in the face a little too hard.

Mercy    488

Rose picks up her radio hearing cowboys voice and mutters under hre breath before pressing the PTT to speak.

"Really Cowboy? What the hell are you doing this time?'

She releases the button and tosses her radio into her bag wondering if she had punched cowboy in the face a little too hard.

Hope takes her radio to reply to Rose.

"I think he's talking about himself because he can't remain loyal to the people he's engaged too apparently."

She keeps her personal radio on the frequency.

Castiel    1124

"Hello, sir. I will pass on your request to Madame Vale. Is there a frequency we can reach you on to arrange a meeting in person once she receives your message?"

*He looks at Boone and Acer, "How the hell did they know it was me? Is my voice really that distinguishable?"*

"I don't know who you two ladies are talking about, the name is Zack. Zack Rhodes....... From Utah......... Umm yeah thank you good sir, looking forward to meeting her in person! Do you have a better frequency to talk on? One with which people don't go sticking their noses in places they don't belong perhaps?"

*He sighs lightly, flicking his cigarette out the window of the house he was in, "I swear Acer, you make one radio call, and everyone in Chernarus hops the train without knowing the destination.", the radio goes silent.*

Keira    1007

Sadie would smirk before speaking into her radio, a soft and calm tone,

"Mr. Rhodes, we'd love to discuss this opportunity more with you over at the private frequency 100.8... I look forward to hearing from you soon."

releasing the button once she was finished speaking.

Joules    226

*he depresses the PTT after listening to the back and forth and contemplating the past. Once he heard the name Vale, he knew exactly what this transmission was going to be about*

"From Utah eh? Good ol' Deseret! What does a Mormon want with a slave hmm?"

*he lets out a faint chuckle, but quickly his attitude changes and the chuckle cuts out*

"Oh what are you gonna do? You know, I may not be the greatest of persons... far from it... but there is one thing, ONE thing that I find repulsive, and that is what you are looking into now. Oh well, let the chips fall where the fall eh? It's the end of the world, gotta get your rocks off somehow I guess."

*he releases the PTT and sighs.*