Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:26

Sign in to follow this  
Skinner

Doctor's Notes

Skinner    418

*As Dr. West sits on his bed, he reaches for his tape recorder while kicking his shoes off and stretching.*

July 12, 2016

Medical Notes:

Patient Jane Doe

Discovered crawling into a ditch on the side of the road south of the airfield. Patient unresponsive to verbal commands, no identification or obvious gang affiliations. Ivan and Mr. Cheapshot were able to transport the girl to my old lab. She's been slipping in and out of consciousness for the past 24 hours but her pulse has been getting weaker and weaker. Patient has multiple contusions to the head and heavy bruising on the chest. Breathing has been shallow and strained. It will be a miracle if she survives the night...

*After pressing Stop on his tape recorder, Dr. West yawns and turns off his lantern.

AQaxnYz.jpg

July 13, 2016

Medical Notes:

Patient Jane Doe:

Subject suffered respiratory failure. All attempts at resuscitation were ineffective. Time of death 0400. After washing up and having breakfast, I've asked Ivan to investigate the location in which the girl was found in the daylight in search of clues. Autopsy has revealed severe damage to the skull, 3 broken ribs and a punctured lung. Cause of death: Massive internal hemorrhaging. I'd like to put some of my research into practice before disposing of the body...

Patient John Doe

Coldwater soldier, I didn't get his name. Gunshot wound to lower abdomen. Through and through with minimal fragmenting. Patient was lucid although his colleagues noted that he had been attempting to walk and falling down. Bullet fragments were removed and wound was cauterized and sterilized. Dr. Hope performed a skin graft afterwards while I filled coldwater in on the continuation of care plan for the patient. Three day follow up is today, I'll need to check in with them to see how the patient is doing in a few hours, but for now there is still more to do.

Personal note:

Last week I was held hostage by a woman named Elaina Vale. She intended to sell me and another hostage named Lyca into slavery, I suspect she was insane although she was obviously a sociopath. Some of Lyca's friends were able to arrive and save us both, for which I am extremely grateful. However, when I reunited with her a few nights ago, they took me along with them and we found a young girl wandering alone at night, she appeared to be lost. Suddenly Lyca and her friends pulled their guns on the girl and marched her off to a secluded wooden cabin. I discovered... to my horror... that she is one of the clowns. They tortured the poor girl and I heard her screams and their laughter. They surrounded me with knives and for a moment I was certain they intended to eat me... until they all broke out in laughter... apparently it was a joke. Due to the hostage experience Lyca and I both escaped, she and the clowns seem to have taken a liking to me. This both terrifies and intrigues me... perhaps this could benefit my research somehow. 

*As blood drips down the side of the table and pools on the floor, Dr. West removes his latex gloves and wipes the sweat from his forehead. With a sigh he reaches for his tape recorder.*

Edited by TheMatt924
Updated Audio files

Skinner    418

*Dr. West looks at the next body on the metal table before glancing at his watch with a yawn. Deciding to leave the rest for tomorrow, he picks up his tape recorder and awkwardly attempts to remove his blood covered latex gloves without getting any blood on it.*

July 19, 2016

Medical Notes:

There is certainly no shortage of cadavers for my research. A disagreement over some radio broadcasts between a trading organization and a Russian settlement turned into a massive gunfight at the radio station. I saw dozens of men fall in a hail of bullets, I barely escaped as it was. My backpack was riddled with bullets, my defibrillator was damaged beyond repair and my last bag of type O- blood was compromised. I'll need to find a donor, and soon.

Research Notes:

I tried to use samples of the infection to create a vaccination or a cure by growing antigens to combat it. After my first round of testing I'd identified five antibodies which were effective to varying degrees in slowing the rate of infection. However, when continued tests were performed with these same samples, the infection seemed to mutate to overcome every single one of these. It's ability to adapt is one of the most remarkable things I've seen in my career. If I were solely focused on developing a cure, I would be devastated by these results. However, this opens up incredible opportunities in terms of weaponizing it.

Personal Notes:

This past weekend on Green Mountain there was a bit of a... party. There was food and drink, there was music and stories, and of course there were plenty of gambling and fighting. There was security for the event and I must say it was rather... fun. I must say I enjoyed myself more than I had in quite some time.

...However. The next day this... King... Joffrey held a meeting at the church in the heart of his power in Novy Sobor. This Joffrey is... clearly delusional and combined with the power he's managed to obtain he is the most dangerous man in Chernarus. On the other hand... while he may not be stable he is strong beyond question, and this uneasy alliance he has formed is the only thing keeping the remaining survivors from tearing each other apart. Whether I like it or not... we need him. Which makes his latest decree all the more troubling. It is no secret that the ultimate goal of our species is to survive, and a species that is unable to reproduce is doomed to extinction. Joffrey wants to ensure that every surviving female reproduces immediately... forcibly, if needs be.

From a scientific standpoint, there is clearly merit in this goal. There have been times even during this very outbreak where we have had to decide to allow entire villages to die so that many more could live. In a way, this would be the same principal, performing an evil for the greater good. However, I must admit that I find myself conflicted in this regard. At what point do we draw the line? Must we obtain the survival of our species at the cost of our very humanity?

*Placing the tape recorder back on his desk, Dr. West turns off the lantern and walks out the door into the crisp night air.*

Edited by TheMatt924
Corrected links to audio file

Skinner    418

August 4

*As Dr. West stares out the window, he finds himself unable to fall asleep. He sits up from his bed and reaches into his backpack on the floor for his tape recorder*

August 4, 2016

Medical Notes:

Patient: Pascal Moss

One of my security detail, Pascal Moss, ran into camp tonight in obvious distress. He was sweating, agitated, with elevated pulse and a bleeding wound in his arm. He'd been bitten while on patrol in search of medical supplies that Dr. Pisces and I had requested. I cleaned out the wound with alcohol and wrapped it with a sterile bandage, however in the following hours his symptoms seemed to worsen. Pascal informed me that through vigilant use of his firearm and careful positioning, he had never actually come in physical contact with an infected individual before, this was his first time being bitten or even scratched. I prescribed an antibiotic regimen and monitored his temperature but I doubt it's anything serious.

Research notes:

My research indicates that less than 5% of the population seems to be completely immune to the SR-1 virus. Before I lost contact, the WHO Confirmed that the sample I sent them match the samples from sites 2, 3, and 4. I'm continuing to evaluate the effectiveness of several drugs as suggested by the U.S. Health Department, but they have had little to no effect. In the best cases, they have merely slowed the progress of the virus for a limited amount of time.

*Placing the tape recorder beside his pillow, he lays down and closes his eyes, drifting off to sleep*

August 5, 2016

*Pacing back and forth outside of the medical tent, Dr. West pours over the patient notes and writes furiously until he realizes his pen is out of ink*

August 5, 2016

Medical Notes:

It's been 22 months since we lost containment of the outbreak, I honestly thought that everybody who did not possess some natural immunity to the virus had already been lost to the shambling hordes. It would appear that this was incorrect. The patient fainted today while on guard duty. When I arrived, he had an abnormally high body temperature and his skin was pale, he was sweating profusely and his pulse was weak, he was incoherent, sensitive to light, with aching joints and severe headache. When I changed the bandages on his bite wound, I discovered that the tissue around the bite had turned necrotic and the wound had festered. Dr. Pisces, Dr. Muller, and myself concurred that the patients symptoms clearly indicated that he had indeed contracted the SR-1 virus and unfortunately it appears that he is somewhere between Stage I and Stage II. The mortality rate for SR-1 is 100% when it reaches stage II. At Stage III, the patient would likely cease all brain function and would be compelled by the erratic brain signals that compel the victim to feed, effectively turning him into one of the so-called "zombies". Naturally we cannot allow the patient to reach this stage.

I've been reading through the scattered medical files I've obtained from Severograd hospital and I've discovered multiple documented cases in which a patient has had the bitten appendage amputated and this has prevented the SR-1 virus from progressing. However, this has not proven to be effective in all cases, particularly in cases like this where the bite occurred over 24 hours ago and the patient is already clearly suffering from Stage I symptoms.

I have another approach in mind, something that has not been attempted before, but if the conclusions I've drawn from my research are correct then perhaps there is still a way to halt the progress of the virus. I've been experimenting with the blood of survivors who have proven to have a natural immunity to the SR-1 virus, although clinical trials have not proven that the blood alone can stop the virus, they have repeatedly slowed its progression. It might buy us the time we need...

I've confirmed that Dr. Muller's blood contains the markers of immunity to the virus, and as he is a suitable donor we have undergone a blood transfusion from Dr. Muller to Pascal. We won't know if the plan was successful for several hours, in the meantime I've left Pascal under guard, Curtis will keep him under quarantine and he is under orders to shoot to kill if Pascal reaches Stage II. If it works, this may open the door to... rather extreme steps. However, desperate times call for desperate measures. In a moment I'll need to check on the patient, I need to know how... oh it seems Cowboy needs to have a word with me, this had better be quick, my patience with these obstructions is drawing thin.

*Throws his pen as far as he can over the wall of the camp in frustration*

The patient has escaped! Curtis... LET him go. I'm astonished by the incompetence of those I thought I could trust! Does he REALIZE what he's done?? Does he not understand the danger he has put not only the patient in, but countless others as well?! All we can do now is hope.

August 7

*Watching Pascal with amazement through the window of his tent, Dr. West scrambles through his belongings to find his tape recorder*

August 7, 2016

Medical Notes:

I am...aghast. Pascal calmly walked into camp as if none the worse for wear. The wound was still necrotic, his body temperature still dangerously high, but never before has there been a documented case of a patient resisting Stage II for this long. However, there is still much cause for concern. After examining the patient, I'm afraid that the progress of the SR-1 virus in Pascal's system has not been stopped or reversed, it has merely been slowed dramatically. Unless we act quickly, this could all be for naught. I have a plan, but we will require a donor. I'll consult with Dr. Pisces and Dr. Muller immediately to determine our next steps. 

*He slowly places the tape recorder on his desk as his mouth hangs open*

Edited by TheMatt924
Corrected links to audio files

Aye! I really enjoyed these! Your voice acting is great. You have a new fan!

I'd really like to hear some more background sounds in your entries :)

Keep it up.

Mercy    482

I love these! Keep up the good work West! Suprised you haven't mentioned your badass attitude yet xD

Undead    229

Nice, solid work was fun to listen to.

Dishes    159

Ooohhh I really really like these! Really fantastic work!

Skinner    418

Ooohhh I really really like these! Really fantastic work!

Thanks everybody for the kind words! I will definitely continue to create these. As suggested above, I will attempt to incorporate more sound effects to make it feel more immersive. 

btw Dishes thanks for getting me addicted to the three songs on Caroline Brookes character site :)

Skinner    418

August 12

*Dr. West sits on the front step of a yellow house with his head in his hands. He sighs with frustration as he reaches into his backpack and takes out his tape recorder. His eyes return to the wooden stake on the side of the road which is stocked with firewood and drenched in gasoline*

August 12, 2016

Medical Notes:

Patient: Tyrone Mitchell

Patient presented at The Refuge, which is being run by Outrun, with severe lacerations to the face. He informed me that this was a form of torture, both sides of his mouth were cut into some sort of... demented smile. This was in addition to a horrific series of cuts forming words that were carved into his back. "Welcome to the carnival" it says. The facial wounds are still open and in danger of infection, however the cuts on his back have already turned into scar tissue. I cleaned the wound as best I could with alcohol and stitched the corners of his mouth back into place. Tyrone mentioned discomfort while eating and while talking, as could be expected, so I prescribed some vitamins to assist with the healing process. I avoided prescribing painkillers for now as my supply is extremely low.

Patient: Pubert McDonald

Patient presented at The Refuge with singed hair and burns to the face. Mr. McDonald informed me that a large metal helmet he wears was intentionally heated up while his head was inside. The burns are not severe, but it's unclear if the hair will grow back the same. Dr. Muller provided burn cream that he fortunately had and we applied it to the patients face to sooth the pain and ensure that the burns heal properly and without discoloration.

Personal Notes:

I met Dr. Banks at the The Refuge and I must say I was impressed. The camp is extraordinarily well stocked and well guarded. A nearby office building has been converted into a makeshift field hospital for treating any wounded. Dr. Banks is a general practitioner and it's quite clear to me that if the SR-1 outbreak had not occurred, he would have had a very promising medical career. We're lucky to have him, particularly since the rest of Outrun seems to follow his lead. It is of vital importance that there is someplace safe to practice medicine, and within the walls of that abandoned bus station there seems to be relative safety.

...but... ONLY within those walls. Last night, a few men walked into camp seeking medical assistance for a friend of theirs with a badly broken leg. He was unable to move and resting in a bed just a short walk down the road. I was afraid the poor man's leg might become infected, so I agreed to gather my medical supplies and make a house call to treat the man, they called him Martin. I was lead to the house by a man with a Spanish accent who introduced himself as Hernan Montoya, he told me about how Martin's leg was injured in a bear trap and how Martin was a good man who needed my help urgently. However, when he showed me into the room where I thought the patient would be, I walked through the door to find a man sitting on the bed staring at me. As Mr. Montoya turned and left, closing the door behind him, I voiced my confusion only for the man with a grizzled appearance to calmly ask me to give him my radio, which I did.

The man turned out to be a captain of the Swiss Guard named Otto Martelli... it was clear that I was lead here at his behest and that I had clearly fallen into a trap. Mr.Martelli asked me questions about Cowboy and about Camp Mercy, he wanted to know names, locations, he wanted to know why my colleagues seemed more interested in healing the Brave than anyone else in Chernarus.  I provided him with as little information as I could at first, but then his Irish friend came into the room and enthusiastically described the wooden stake outside and told me that his preference would be to tie me to it and light it. It quickly became apparent that I would need to work with Mr. Martelli to keep things... civil.... and that I would need to give up more than I was comfortable with in order to ensure my safety.

I provided these men with the location of Camp Mercy and informed them of Cowboys current state of paranoia. True to their word, they released me physically unharmed but only so that I could provide their terms to the rest of L.I.F.E. We are to cease practicing medicine or "conspiring" with Cowboy or anyone who crosses the Catholics. In addition, those of us who are not Catholic will need to be baptized and converted to the Catholic church. Anyone who continues to aid the Church's enemies... or refuses to convert... will be punished by them.

I believe I still have my gold cross necklace buried at the bottom of my spare clothing bag in my second floor office at Severograd hospital... perhaps I should go and find it. Anyway, I need to contact Dr. Pisces and arrange a meeting. We have... much to discuss.

*As he ends the recording and takes a few steps down the road, Dr. West stops and then hesitantly turns back to look at the wooden stake. Shaking his head and taking a deep breath, he turns back again and walks away*

Edited by TheMatt924

This is great. I've always loved Dr.West and his roleplay!

Mercy    482

Ooooh Fudge my life...

Hey, that's pretty good.

Please continue with this. You're an inspiration to new RP'ers like myself. The editing on the audio tracks really pushes it over the top for me.

Skinner    418

((Big thanks to @Mexi and @Sofie for helping me out with some details and allowing me to do this!))

*Finally having a moment to catch up on his work, Doctor West turns to a blank page in his medical journal as he sifts through his backpack to pull out a small cassette tape. Placing the tape into a cassette player on his desk, he begins to transcribe the audio from the postmortem examination into writing.*

114674.jpg

Before I begin this report I'd like to document some context. I was sitting in an old hospital reading treatment plans for various mental illnesses, when suddenly I heard a man screaming for help outside. I opened the door and ushered him toward a nearby operating room. He said his name was Tim, and by the state of him it looked like he was in rough shape. Out of breath, clearly distraught, and covered in blood I'd assumed was his. In his arms he carried a blood soaked blanket which he placed down on the table. "You have to help her! Save her! Please!" he demanded as I examined the contents of the blanket.

What I found inside was a frail young woman who was badly butchered. I'm afraid by the time she was brought to me she had already been dead for... at least an hour. I'd attempted to bind her grievous wounds and made any efforts I could to get her heart beating again, but it was futile. Honestly, with the extent of her injuries... there simply wasn't much of her left to save. Very well, let's begin.

Spoiler

World Health Organization Autopsy Report

Post Mortem Examination of the body of Sonja Carden

Performed 4:50 PM January 6th, 2017 by Doctor Conrad West. No assistant present.

External Examination:

Subject is a young woman, possibly 20 years of age. Curly blonde hair, eye color.... green. Approximately 174 centimeters in height, weight at time of death... 55 kilograms. Diabetic, judging by the insulin in her pocket. I also note signs of possible drug use or addiction, the locations of these needle marks would not be conducive to insulin injections, more likely site for heroin or other illicit drug use. Field test came back negative, apparently she's been clean for some time now. 

Severe lacerations to the face and chest. Compound fracture to the left femur resulting in excessive loss of blood. Several large chunks of flesh appear to have been bitten from her right arm and neck. However, lack of blood in this area leads me to conclude that she was already deceased at the time these wounds were inflected. Rigor mortis has not set in yet, she likely expired sometime within the last two hours at most.

Her injuries are severe and extensive, any one of them would have proven lethal. However, due to the heavy bruising pattern to the right side of her forehead, it appears to me that she was struck unexpectedly and likely fell unconscious almost immediately. Scar tissue and several bandages soaked with dried blood from previous encounters indicates that she was likely in a weakened state and was unable to sustain a surprise attack of this veracity. The animalistic nature of the wounds and the sheer force required to deliver such a blow is indicative of a small group of infected, possibly three to five. This would seem to support the account of the man who brought her in, as he claimed to have arrived to find a small group of infected standing over her body.

This is most likely fortunate. I see no signs of struggle, it would seem that the first blow was what knocked her unconscious and she never saw it coming. She would not have felt any pain as the infected mauled her to death. If that first blow had not been so severe, her death would have been substantially more horrific. Despite the multitude of potentially lethal injuries, I find that the cause of death is a subdural hematoma suffered painlessly as she lay unconscious.

This news seemed to be of... little consolation to her companion. He's beside himself with grief. I've prepared the body for burial and I'll provide him with all of the subjects personal effects. Let's see, we have a small pouch with several doses of insulin. Ring on left ring finger, appears to be white gold inlaid with a diamond. Chewing gum. Clothing is torn and stained beyond salvage. Wrist watch... doesn't appear to be functional. Hand held radio... functional. Small teddy bear which would appear... to have some items inside. Papers... appear to be letters, personal in nature. I'll not read these out of respect for the deceased and I'll make her fiancé aware of them. I'll have to give him a moment to collect himself, he appears to be making a broadcast on his radio. He's clearly quite emotionally devastated by this loss. Judging by the responses I'm hearing pouring in over the radio, I'm sure she'll be sorely missed.

Tim has declined my offer to dispose of the body. Instead he has indicated to me his intention to take the deceased "back home" with him where he will lay her to rest in a peaceful place. I will respect his wishes, of course. We have several black body bags here including some that are suitable for biohazards, but Tim told me that he would prefer to take her in the simple blanket that she arrived here in. The trip will take him a couple of days, so I'll offered him a bed in the staff room if he'd prefer to rest and collect himself.  

I'll need to return to my studies.

*After finishing the Autopsy Report, Doctor West reaches for his radio and thinks about contacting Tim to see how he's doing. After pausing for a moment, not knowing what to say, he shakes his head and tucks the report into his medical file.*

Edited by TheMatt924
Moved Audio to soundcloud

This is so impressive Matt. Listening to the audio I feel like I am watching an episode of Silent Witness. Happy that it was possible for Mexi to let you do this and I feel honoured that you did.

You will be receiving beanz when I earn more.

Mexi    994

Brilliant post, glad that you went forward with it. BeanZ well earned sir, look forward to more!

Skinner    418
Posted (edited)

((Thanks to @Joffrey for the details and for allowing me to do this!))

*With all of his surgical implements cleaned and in place, Doctor West stands over the autopsy table looking down at Joffrey as he puts on a pair of latex gloves.  He reaches for a scalpel,  but quickly pulls his hand back as a thought comes to his mind. Opening a nearby desk drawer, he pulls out a tape recorder and locates his autopsy report of Sonja Carden. Flipping the tape over to the other side, he presses the record button*

ac707b7929.png

I was walking north through the rain on my way back from a re-supply run to Chernogorsk last night, the city still holds a wealth of uncontaminated medical supplies. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice over the radio... it was Joffrey. He was ranting and raving as usual, talking about failure and the family, brothers and sisters and for the first time in a long time he seemed to have a moment of clarity. It seemed almost as if he could finally see the depth of his madness... but it was too late. Before I could respond to his message, he announced his intention to throw himself from the grain silo and said his goodbye's. He spoke of his desire to be buried in the cemetery in Novy Sobor with his...family. It is my intention to make good on that, however not until after I've had a look at the corpse.

I arrived at the scene to find Joffrey's broken body, he landed face-up on top of police car. I checked for a pulse  but there was none, at the sight of his grievous injuries I pronounced him dead at 7:01 PM Wednesday, April 5th.  I understand the perceived pointlessness of a post-mortem examination of an obvious suicide, there is no debate over the cause of death. However, as Joffrey fell to Earth with the raindrops that night, I must admit I felt as an opportunity fall into my lap... a once in a lifetime (for him at least) chance to open up Joffrey and see what made him who he was. An opportunity I could not ignore. When his heart stopped beating, Chernarus lost the closest thing it had to a leader, as pathetic as that sounds. I intend to determine if this man was fueled by drugs or alcohol , or perhaps mental psychosis... there has long been talk of a tortured past that he had endured, I'd like to see if there is any evidence that this place ever actually existed or if it was simply another one of his delusions.

With all that said... let us begin.

Spoiler

World Health Organization Autopsy Report

Post Mortem Examination of the body of Joffrey Reed

Performed 6:20 PM Thursday April 6th, 2017 by Doctor Conrad West. No assistant present.

External Examination:

Subject is a Caucasian male, appears to be between forty-five and fifty years of age. Height is five foot eleven inches, weight at time of death, one hundred and sixty... ffffffive pounds. Brown eyes, unusual scarring patterns will require further examination. Considering the extent of the internal damage, the corpse is in remarkably good condition.

Internal Examination:

Let's get the obvious out of the way, cause of death is decapitation although that bears some explanation.  Joffrey's head snapped backward with such force that it tore free from his body, severing two vertebrae and tearing ligaments. He was internally decapitated. Additionally, the spinal column has been shattered, at least five fractures that I can count, the rib cage was also shattered to the point where jagged fragments of it have punctured the heart and lungs, the list of broken bones would likely surpass the battery life of my tape player, suffice it to say there are very few bones that are not broken.

Now then, with COD out of the way I hope to answer several more interesting questions. An examination of the Cerebrospinal fluid indicates the presence of the SR-1 virus just as in infected samples, albeit in a significantly lower ratio... this seems to support the claim that although most of us possess a natural genetic immunity to the SR-1 virus, it does nevertheless infect our bodies... it just lies dormant in our system, or perhaps is being held at bay by our immune system. Further analysis will be required before a definitive conclusion can be reached.

Liver function seems to have been normal at time of death, I detect no signs of alcoholism and in fact very little evidence of alcohol consumption at all. Although I do see evidence of needle scarring, it appears to be inconsistent with heroin or other illicit drug use, oddly enough this seems to have been medicinal in nature, it looks exactly like IV injection sites although the number and state of it would seem to indicate long term and repeated injections. This eliminates drug abuse or alcoholism as a possible explanation of Joffrey's behavior, although it does seem to open the door to a darker motive.

Scar tissue around the wrists and ankles is consistent with long term shackling, and I'm not talking about Velcro or zip ties, the pattern is unique to metal chain. Multiple injection sites on the buttocks lead me to believe that perhaps the stories of his past are true, these are far more injections than any patient would ever need. With these injections and the scar tissue around his wrists and ankles, I would hypothesize that in fact Joffrey was... experimented on for a prolonged period of time and it would appear to have been done against his will. Good Lord. I suppose that explains a great deal about him and his reign of terror, I can only hope that his death was in fact a release from the torment he's suffered.

Well, I'll need to wrap this up and prep the body for burial. A funeral parlor in Mogilevka contained an abundance of formaldehyde and methanol, I should have all I need to embalm the cadaver so that it can be preserved until burial. A man named Stitches has been in contact with me, I don't know how he found out that I was in possession of Joffrey's body, but thankfully he hasn't threatened to harm me. Instead, he has given me his word that in exchange for handing over the body I will be afforded certain... future considerations. It seems that Joffrey will soon be joining his fallen brothers and sisters after all.

*Doctor West removes his latex gloves and tosses them into the garbage can. With an exhausted sigh, he reaches for the tape recorder and presses the stop button*

Edited by TheMatt924

ToeZ    414

Ha you looked at Joffrey's butt. :P 

Flash    372

This was amazing man, top lad!

Skinner    418

@Pontiff @Flash Thanks for the kind words, it was really fun to write and record so I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was hoping it wouldn't be too boring but West is kind of a boring old nerd so it is what it is.

@ToeZies What can I say, perks of the job! 

Chief    595

wow very interesting Matt, enjoyed the read! I hope to see more posts in the future!