Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:44

Sign in to follow this  
LightGhillie

Information on a 'Hope Pisces' (Open Frequency)

LightGhillie    84

*He presses the PTT Button*

"First off, I would like to introduce myself, My name is Dylan Brett...As you can probably tell im younger than a lot of you. But eh whatever, Anyhow I have heard of woman by the name of Hope Pisces...Just wondering why people keep talking about her is all.."

*He lets go of the PTT Button waiting for a response*

Harvey    69

*He would purse his lips, before speaking into the radio*

She's a doctor, and she likes to help people. That's all you need to know.

*He stores the radio back into his bag, bringing a lit cigarette to his lips*

LightGhillie    84

*He would purse his lips, before speaking into the radio*

She's a doctor, and she likes to help people. That's all you need to know.

*He stores the radio back into his bag, bringing a lit cigarette to his lips*

*Presses the button*

"Thank you sir, I just didnt know whether she was a doctor...or a 'Doctor'"

*He releases the button*

Mercy    482

Hope finishes stitching certain parts of her face up as she listens to Dragoslav. She takes her radio beside her and tunes into the frequency.

"Hello Dylan, I think it was, I'm not sure though, I heard you through one of my men's radio. Well, hello anyhow. This is Hope, Hope Pisces. I'm an oncologist however I've learnt certain skills from when I took my medical team to Russia a few months back. I've worked in the medical field for 12 years. I hope this eases your concerns. If you ever need medical attention do not hesitate to contact us on 91.1Hz; this can also be remembered like the emergency call number for the US of A 911. We are currently training a few volunteers how to apply certain drugs and dosages as well as extracting bullet. I hope you now understand our line of work. Stay safe."

She places her radio down as she focus' on cleaning up her face. Wincing slightly from the sting, "Ouch."

LightGhillie    84

Hope finishes stitching certain parts of her face up as she listens to Dragoslav. She takes her radio beside her and tunes into the frequency.

"Hello Dylan, I think it was, I'm not sure though, I heard you through one of my men's radio. Well, hello anyhow. This is Hope, Hope Pisces. I'm an oncologist however I've learnt certain skills from when I took my medical team to Russia a few months back. I've worked in the medical field for 12 years. I hope this eases your concerns. If you ever need medical attention do not hesitate to contact us on 91.1Hz; this can also be remembered like the emergency call number for the US of A 911. We are currently training a few volunteers how to apply certain drugs and dosages as well as extracting bullet. I hope you now understand our line of work. Stay safe."

She places her radio down as she focus' on cleaning up her face. Wincing slightly from the sting, "Ouch."

*He presses the PTT Button*

"Ah, I appreciate that..But id rather not get you people involved in the shit storm im currently dealing with..."

*Dylan releases the button, a fire crackling in the background*

Mercy    482

Hope holds her radio and listens to the response of the young gentlemen.

"Pardon my french however 'shitstorm' or not. Our services are always here for you. I'll be tuning out, you stay safe. Pisces over."

She tunes back onto 91.1Hz.

Killerwelden    153

*He decides to respond*

*He pushes down the transmission*

Hi there I'm Stranger

This Doc, I've heard many things about her.

How she tortures her patience and gives them the wrong medicine.

I hope these are lies.

*He releases the transmission with a confused look*

LightGhillie    84

*He decides to respond*

Hi there I'm Stranger

I hope these are lies.

*He opens presses the PTT Button*

"You gotta name Stranger? Maybe you could give me more information on this stuff you've heard about her.."

*He chuckles to himself before letting off the PTT button*

Killerwelden    153

*He hears the man and decides to respond*

People call me stranger, that's what I go by.

Some man in Stary told me about her.

How she hurt and tortured him or something like that, in the clinic.

She told him he must take this medicine or he will die.

The man seemed pretty fucked up.

He said it made him throw up and cough up blood.

His name was Marvin

Like I said I hope this is a Lie.

*Stranger releases the Transmission*

LightGhillie    84

*He hears the man and decides to respond*

People call me stranger, that's what I go by.

Some man in Stary told me about her.

How she hurt and tortured him or something like that, in the clinic.

She told him he must take this medicine or he will die.

The man seemed pretty fucked up.

He said it made him throw up and cough up blood.

His name was Marvin

Like I said I hope this is a Lie.

*Stranger releases the Transmission*

"He presses the button"

"Hmm...Thank you for telling me..I hope this is a lie too, she seems like a nice lady.."

*He releases the button*

Bowser    45

*Max hears all the familiar voices and laughs a little.*

"Oh hi. Dylan right? Nice to meet you the other day.

*Pauses slightly.* 

"Hope is really nice. She has a really nice tattoo of Dalton's initials on her ring finger."

*Max holds back a laugh.*

"Honestly though, any time I've met her she's seemed alright. I 'Hope' this was helpful."

*He pauses letting the static play out.*

*Max sits back flossing his teeth with string and smiling.*

Skinner    418

*Dr. West rolls his eyes and puts down his magnifying glass. With an annoyed sigh he brings his radio to his lips*

A man named Stranger who is sharing his second hand lies from some guy he claims to have met. Mr Stranger, please do not mistake a lack of facts and details for mystery and intrigue. I find your story about as interesting as the drunks that used to get carted in at 3 am on New Years day in the E.R. You make about as much sense as them, anyway.

*Shakes his head and places the radio back on his desk before continuing his research(

Killerwelden    153

-snip-

-snip-

*Presses The Transmission*

I've heard Good and Bad things.

You never know my friend.

*Releases The Transmission*

Thinisede    2

*He decides to respond*

Hi there I'm Stranger

I hope these are lies.

*Max Hears this Transmission and decides to respond*

I don't know exactly who you have been talking to but I can safely say that they are talking out their ass. If we are talking about the same Doc she couldn't even torture a fly, the most harm she could ever do to you is give you morphine.

I suggest you look more into the things that people tell you before you piss the wrong people off.

*He ends the Transmission and waits to see what the man replies*

LightGhillie    84

*Max hears all the familiar voices and laughs a little.*

"Oh hi. Dylan right? Nice to meet you the other day.

*Pauses slightly.* 

"Hope is really nice. She has a really nice tattoo of Dalton's initials on her ring finger."

*Max holds back a laugh.*

"Honestly though, any time I've met her she's seemed alright. I 'Hope' this was helpful."

*He pauses letting the static play out.*

*Max sits back flossing his teeth with string and smiling.*

*He presses the button*

"Ah! Hello Max, It was nice meeting you too! Thanks I think I can trust you more than this Stranger.."

*He releases the button*

Killerwelden    153

-snip-

-snip-

*Presses the PTT*

Like I said my friend, this is what I've seen and heard.

I'm not saying shes a bad person at all.

Just telling the nice young man, about the things I've heard.

*Stops for a minute and starts to smile*

I'm happy this was all bullshit.

Good to have that all cleared up.

Thank you

*Releases the PTT*

Lost    35

*Jack hears the replies to the kid, who seems to sound as young as he does. He presses the button lightly before muttering into the radio.*

"Hell, she might even rat you out if she feels like it. Don't think it's all sunshine and lollipops."

*He shakes his head before easing off the button and laying the radio beside him as he looks at his refection in the small stream.*

LightGhillie    84

*Jack hears the replies to the kid, who seems to sound as young as he does. He presses the button lightly before muttering into the radio.*

"Hell, she might even rat you out if she feels like it. Don't think it's all sunshine and lollipops."

*He shakes his head before easing off the button and laying the radio beside him as he looks at his refection in the small stream.*

*Presses PTT Button*

"What do you mean...Rat me out."

*He releases the button*

Killerwelden    153

-Snip-

*Lays back in his chair, and responds*

Why, the guy I talk to was all bullshit.

Maybe he was force to say that.

You never know.

*He picks up his rifle and starts to clean it*

Sorry if I hit a high note for you.

*Release the PTT*

Thinisede    2

*Max Hears This and Replies*

You might want to watch what you are saying boy, if you say something like that again you will regret it. If I hear your voice over this frequency again I will make it very hard for you to talk, *Raises his voice* GOT IT ?

*Max ends the transmission and gets back to what he was doing*

Killerwelden    153

-snip-

*Presses PTT Button*

"You can never trust anyone kid."

*Releases PTT Button*

Lost    35

-Snip-

*Presses PTT Button*

"What do you mean...Rat me out."

*He releases the button*

*He jumps as he hears the response, picking up his radio before pressing the button on his radio*

"First thing they did while I was around was rat out another doctor who was eventually killed because of her. Childish and thats coming from me."

*He gives a small chuckle before releasing the button on his radio*

Jack the Ripper    249

"He presses the button"

"Hmm...Thank you for telling me..I hope this is a lie too, she seems like a nice lady.."

*He releases the button*

*Ivan presses down on the PTT and growls into his radio: *

"People thought Alyssa Morgan seemed like a 'nice lady', and were wrong. She had dirty little secrets of her own, and there was one hell of an uproar when people learned the truth.

Now I don't know this Doctor Hope enough to judge, but I will say this: People who are good with other people are capable of committing atrocities and getting away with it, because they won't be suspected, and others will not believe the truth if told. Experience has made me wary of these.... well known and charismatic individuals, so if you're smart you'll keep your guard up."

*He stops transmitting and keeps walking.*

DocTeeth    33

*Eddie picks up his radio and taps the PTT then holds it down. His forever ragged voice snaps alive*

"Well shit Hope, seems like things have gotten outta hand over there" *He pauses* "To the young man, Hope is there ta help an' she's a good person. But where ever she is danger soon follows. Course that could be chalked up ta the world we live'n in now too, jus' watch yer back out there mate and don't stay in one place to long."

*Eddie tucks the radio into his back pocket*

Isaac would hold down the PTT key, slumping down behind a fence.

"Jack, she only "ratted" that hick out because he was getting his own people killed, as well as playing with other's lives. If you feel like being a disrespectful cunt over the radio, talking shit about the people who take care of you, perhaps the road would be a better place for you."

"As for information about the doctor, you're better off seeking her out in person rather than listen to radio warriors rattle on about how she "tortures her patients". That's an outright lie. We don't torture anybody."

He would release the button, taking his carbine into both hands before setting off again.