Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:38

Sign in to follow this  
Gweezy

I'm new

Gweezy    0

Hey guys I'm new to the community, just looking at some posts, and trying to get whitelisted hopefully everything goes good!

5MILE5    37

Hello,

Good luck on the whitelisting, I'll see you in game.

Enjoy!

Daisy    108

Hello and welcome, Gweezy! Best of luck with your whitelist, don't rush it and read the rules carefully, then you'll surely be accepted. Oh, and don't forget to make a post somewhere yourself (this introductions doesn't count), so that your account doesn't get deleted. Have fun and stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus. :)

Welcome man. Make sure you read our rules before hopping into the game.

Gweezy    0

Hello and welcome, Gweezy! Best of luck with your whitelist, don't rush it and read the rules carefully, then you'll surely be accepted. Oh, and don't forget to make a post somewhere yourself (this introductions doesn't count), so that your account doesn't get deleted. Have fun and stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus. :)

Question where do i make the post then so my account doesn't get deleted?

Good luck on the whitelist, hope you get in soon. You can post anywhere else outside of introductions to start your post count

Gweezy    0

Good luck on the whitelist, hope you get in soon. You can post anywhere else outside of introductions to start your post count

Thanks man i appreciate it

Talsran    2

-snip-

Question where do i make the post then so my account doesn't get deleted?

Welcome to the server man! Good luck on your whitelist!

You can make your post anywhere, as long as it isn't here. I would personally suggest reading some of the guides, you can then leave comments on the ones you like, these will count as posts that will prevent your account from being deleted.

HolezInYa    0

Hello I am new as well, and trying to find the Rules Passphrase, and the Community guildelines passphrase. I have read over both of those sections at least 2 times and still have not noticed the passphrase.

Talsran    2

Hello I am new as well, and trying to find the Rules Passphrase, and the Community guildelines passphrase. I have read over both of those sections at least 2 times and still have not noticed the passphrase.

Hey man, welcome to the community!

Keep looking for the two passphrases, you'll find them! I found that reading slowly, and out loud will really help.

HolezInYa    0

Hey man, welcome to the community!

Keep looking for the two passphrases, you'll find them! I found that reading slowly, and out loud will really help.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I did finally find the passphrases.

Clumsy    139

Welcome! Goodluck on your whitelist :)

Welcome to the community friend!

Hope you have fun here :)