Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:42

Sign in to follow this  
Carbomb85

Just a day old!

Carbomb85    0

So just a day old on the server and I'm going to make a new character already because I've been nothing but tortured and scarred. I guess it's quite a lot to accomplish for being on here just one day pretty much. Any groups I can roll with so I can attempt to have some actual fun? Not that RPing I'm in someone's rape dungeon isn't fun... *Sarcasm*

If you're looking for a group, have a flick through the group section of the forum active and WIP as there is a great deal of choice right now.

Sorry to hear you've been made in to a torture toy for some, sadly it's the only RP some people know and it's often not fun for the recipient. Make friends with like minded people and you'll find your way man.

Good job on getting listed though and welcome.

Carbomb85    0

Well the initiation process is easy if you're not an complete idiot. I used to chatroom text RP for years, and I played Takistan life for months. The torture thing is really new though. When you're rolling by yourself and there's always huge groups of 5/10/15 people robbing you and wanting to kill you it doesn't give you much opportunity to actually roleplay. I feel like I'm being salty. Well I am wicked salty. Sorry. =/

Irish    73

Well..welcome i guess! Sorry for hearing about only been tortured constantly just look out for groups you may seem intereseted in i guess, you could always contact a group through PM or whatever and arrange a meeting that could always work!

Just keep at it mate this community gets really addictive!

DarkSide    234

Welcome