Age (No age limit in the group): 16

Any other group affiliation (any previous also): n/a

Anything else: I am already a cannibal

Steam Name: LizardOverlord

IGN: Felix Stone

Country of Residence: United States

Age (No age limit in the group): 16

Any other group affiliation (any previous also): The Jackals

Anything else: This seems like a cool and interesting group idea which my character can get behind.

Steam Name:

Silver_Centurian

In game Name: Nikola Kuzmanovic

Country of Residence: RSA

Age (No age limit in the group): 19

Any other group affiliation (any previous also):none

Steam Name: Roki

In game Name: Sebastian Daniels

Country of Residence: US Hawaii

Age (No age limit in the group): 23

Any other group affiliation (any previous also): None

Anything else: Current military so schedule is a bit crazy sometimes

All accepted. 

Accepted, please add me on steam . Please ensure you have read our lore and have an appropriate character if you do not already. We will formally convert you in-game to our Cult.

Don't become a stereotypical cult group. Please. If you are going to become something that involves torture, make it interesting. I've had far too many encounters where torture is bland because they only seek blood. Research into rituals and be creative, make a script that involves the cult. Just don't do it only for the torture.

That's my 2 cents. Other than that, good luck!

Oh, trust me. There is a script, it's quite good.

There is also quite a lot of rituals that we perform.

Thomas

Thomas Lecture

England, London

no recently joined the server

All accepted.

Accepted. Please ensure you have read our lore and have an appropriate character if you do not already. We will formally convert you in-game to our Cult.

Don't become a stereotypical cult group. Please. If you are going to become something that involves torture, make it interesting. I've had far too many encounters where torture is bland because they only seek blood. Research into rituals and be creative, make a script that involves the cult. Just don't do it only for the torture.

That's my 2 cents. Other than that, good luck!

Oh, trust me. There is a script, it's quite good.

There is also quite a lot of rituals that we perform.

Just make it stand out and entertain your the prop around you.

Palfer, you're accepting a lot of people without actually knowing them. Watch out, and take grimnir's advice. To pull off these groups you need people you can fully trust.

Strictness is key in cults, take this from someone who was a co-leader in one of these group styles. You don't want random people you don't know pulling weird stuff and giving a bad reputation to your group.

Palfer, you're accepting a lot of people without actually knowing them. Watch out, and take grimnir's advice. To pull off these groups you need people you can fully trust.

Strictness is key in cults, take this from someone who was a co-leader in one of these group styles. You don't want random people you don't know pulling weird stuff and giving a bad reputation to your group.

I appreciate the advice, but they must pass their Convert (initiation) period before being accepted as fully-fledged members of the group. Fear not, I have ran groups and clans for over 6 years now.

-snip-

I appreciate the advice, but they must pass their Convert (initiation) period before being accepted as fully-fledged members of the group. Fear not, I have ran groups and clans for over 6 years now.

I am not sure if you understand how my post was meant, so let me explain myself.

I am not saying you won't be able to pull it of, after all I don't even know you and I don't bellieve we met IC. I am worried because you are taking in many members, who just joined. Again I am not saying they are all bad rpers, but they are most likely inexperienced, meaning there is a good possibility that they will panic in tense situations. It is totally normal that they do that, everyone who did hostile rp knows the adrenaline that comes when something goes not as planned.

So again I want to like this group, since I am a huge fan of horror themes in general, but you are taking in so many people, with (I am sorry but it's my opinion) very lacking applications, that I think you won't be able to control this .

At the end of the day we have to remember this should be realistic, and a Horror film simply isn't realistic. So watch out with groups like this you are always walking on the border between goodrp and trollrp.

-snip-

I am not sure if you understand how my post was meant, so let me explain myself.

I am not saying you won't be able to pull it of, after all I don't even know you and I don't bellieve we met IC. I am worried because you are taking in many members, who just joined. Again I am not saying they are all bad rpers, but they are most likely inexperienced, meaning there is a good possibility that they will panic in tense situations. It is totally normal that they do that, everyone who did hostile rp knows the adrenaline that comes when something goes not as planned.

So again I want to like this group, since I am a huge fan of horror themes in general, but you are taking in so many people, with (I am sorry but it's my opinion) very lacking applications, that I think you won't be able to control this .

At the end of the day we have to remember this should be realistic, and a Horror film simply isn't realistic. So watch out with groups like this you are always walking on the border between goodrp and trollrp.

As I have stopped myself from saying, but will say so now seeing as we are going around in circles -- Our application process does not mean they are full members of the group. There are merely initiates who must pass several tests. One such requirement is for them to meet us at a location in game, without radio. They are then subject to a ritual, in which they are redeemed for their holy sins, and such steps are taken to ensure they are converted to our cause. They are then subject to the supervision of their RP, albeit these new members did not know that until now. Any bad RP will be given advice on how to change, and good RP will be rewarded by congratulations. After they have proven themselves capable members and good RP'ers, as well as having the ability to RP the Cult's ways then they are 'promoted' to a fully-fledged member of the clan.

I'd appreciate, from now on, any comments on our recruitment process is either taken to me via PMs, or not posted at all. It is bringing unwarranted negativity to our thread. Despite appreciating the advice at first, it has gotten to a point where it is getting rather annoying, so I'd very much appreciate it if we desisted with our insistence to continue with advice that has already been given.

As I have done so before, I can assure you there are strict guidelines members have to follow, and if they do not follow them they shall be expelled from the Cult.

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Apologies then, was not my intention to annoy you, I just tried to give constructive feedback.

Of course you can handle your recruitment the way you want, afterall it is your group and not mine.

Hello The Cult today i will be giving you some feedback on all different types of things from graphics,Lore,Layout and my overall look on the group. I am going to give my open hearted opinion and if you take this as something negative and not feedback then i cant don anything about that thats how you feel but just to make it clear this is feedback and not something negative so please don't take it in that way like some other people did.  

• Graphics 

The graphics overall look creepy and not that bad at all. But i think that you would of went with something more like this then having big pictures on the screen that make the thread look more packed. But overall i think that the graphics can only be bettered a small tiny bit and again i like how it gives of the creepy and scary vibe like you are trying to achieve.  

[spoiler=Group Graphics]GuqzBWi.pngs6qhMYu.png 

This is something that i made and if you want to use go ahead i don't mind but that is what i see when i here Cult as graphics   

• Layout

The layout to me is perfectly fine but again looks a bit packed with all the big pictures and all so i think really if the graphics where cleaned up and then everything had a better look to it like the font then i think the group thread would look really nice and the layout too. Maybe with recruitment you could use something like this (Shown Below us) so that people can just copy and paste this to you in a pm so that you and the other higher members can look at the applications that will be sent to you and you only. 

Steam Name:

In game Name:

Country of Residence: 

Age (No age limit in the group):

Any other group affiliation (any previous also):

Anything else:

Send this to the leader of the group in a pm and please wait for a reply back thank you

(PM)

The link will bring you to your pm and will all ready be will all ready be filled out with everything so the actual thread itself Does not have to be filled with applications and all that.

• The Lore

The Lore is really good and makes me want to read more just from the first paragraph i like how you talk about your higher up and then link it into other different religions really well done so far. I may be reading this wrong but may you tell me how they got to the land of chernarus because i cant find it any were i see that you have talked about the land but not how you got to the place maybe add this in because as said in the thread by Rolle him self you mush say how you got to the land of chernarus and how your group became a group overall; You have done the second part but not the first just a tip you may want to add that in 

"Detailed background explaining why you are in Chernarus and what your goals are" 

That is really i just wanted to add and again i hope you take this as feedback and not a negative thing but overall great work and Good luck to all of you !

Hope you gentlemen have better fortune when trying to take people hostage.

Would hate to have to axe off more fingers ;)

I miss those fingers ;)

Steam Name: Luke SkyWanker98

In game Name: William Wright

Country of Residence: Northern Ireland

Age (No age limit in the group): 17

Any other group affiliation (any previous also): None as of Yet

Anything else: n/a

Steam Name: thedoverkid

In game Name: Joshua McGovern

Country of Residence: United Kingdom

Age (No age limit in the group): 20

Any other group affiliation (any previous also): N/A

Anything else: First group I ran into while playing dayzrp and had the most fun ive had on dayz ever in 3 hours.

ADDENDUM TO ACCEPTANCE POLICY

Acceptance messages will be sent via PMs. Merci xoxoxoX

Ran into you guys today and I have a bit of feedback.

While the RP from your Preacher was great, the rest of the group needs some work. Multiple times during our interaction the Red Movement tried to enter the chapel and RP only to have our RP shut down by silent players using there characters to block entrances.

While it is fine to have players act as guards, it's pretty bad RP when they don't speak and instead use their bodies to essentially tools to power game the situation.

I had and will always have a soft spot for cults! I hope this works out well for you guys, good luck!

STEAM NAME: Urban Sniper

IN GAME NAME: Greg Larsky

Country of Residence: USA

Any Other Group Affiliation: None

Anything Else: You helped me hit the cdf and you guys were cool i want to join you

If you PM me, then I will message you a response.

RIP crack squad of CDF killers <3

The RP from you guys is gonna be Freaky af. Good luck fellas.

Was taken hostage by you, was constantly told to shut up, this didn't prove well in RP development, all 3 people taken hostage were killed, there was no torture/chance to get info. I was executed for talking which was very uninteresting. Laying face down in a shed for 10 minutes wasn't fun either. The RP wasn't too fun and I didn't really enjoy myself. Also, there was little in-game communication also making the situation less fun. Improve on your methods and communication and maybe being taken hostage by you would be a fun experience rather than me sitting there in silence and nothing really happening. The idea is good but I think the roleplay would need to be improved slightly. Good luck.

Was taken hostage by you, was constantly told to shut up, this didn't prove well in RP development, all 3 people taken hostage were killed, there was no torture/chance to get info. I was executed for talking which was very uninteresting. Laying face down in a shed for 10 minutes wasn't fun either. The RP wasn't too fun and I didn't really enjoy myself. Also, there was little in-game communication also making the situation less fun. Improve on your methods and communication and maybe being taken hostage by you would be a fun experience rather than me sitting there in silence and nothing really happening. The idea is good but I think the roleplay would need to be improved slightly. Good luck.

If I recall, it was your fault for talking when told to shut up when we were en route to where we were taking you. That is why you were shot. The other two were tortured after your departure for information. You're clearly butthurt, as you were trying to bend the rules whilst misusing sidechat. Kindly, practice what you preach. You showed no fear in being jumped by 15 guys who were clearly 'bad-guys'. Instead you kept running your mouth and acting all big, despite you being in a situation where it was clear you were not safe. Perhaps improve your RP before telling others to improve theirs? That would be splendid.

You have clearly shown your level of maturity here, posting clearly exaggerated tales of a very narrow-minded view of the situation. We both know the group's RP is good, as many have said. You're the first person to say negative things, because you would not show fear and kept running your mouth, hence you being shot.

Learn to do what you preach. Do as you do, and as you say.

If I recall, it was your fault for talking when told to shut up when we were en route to where we were taking you. That is why you were shot. The other two were tortured after your departure for information. You're clearly butthurt, as you were trying to bend the rules whilst misusing sidechat. Kindly, practice what you preach. You showed no fear in being jumped by 15 guys who were clearly 'bad-guys'. Instead you kept running your mouth and acting all big, despite you being in a situation where it was clear you were not safe. Perhaps improve your RP before telling others to improve theirs? That would be splendid.

You have clearly shown your level of maturity here, posting clearly exaggerated tales of a very narrow-minded view of the situation. We both know the group's RP is good, as many have said. You're the first person to say negative things, because you would not show fear and kept running your mouth, hence you being shot.

Learn to do what you preach. Do as you do, and as you say.

I feel like you flamed at me for posting constructive criticism. Shooting someone for talking is slightly pathetic and I would not do it myself, and the 15 guys were not coordinated at all, therefore I didn't see you as much of a threat as a group like "Trinity" or "SZT".

Sign in to follow this