Server time: 2019-03-22, 00:54 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Misty

Recruiting [VN] Vostochnoye Nastupleniye

-snip-

I don't get the point in comparing this to groups built on Chernarussian Nationalism. The members of this group want to preserve eastern European culture (mainly Slavic culture) and stop the westernization which caused issues in places like Ukraine and Georgia. We wouldn't want to associate ourselves with groups who only like Chernarussians as the purpose of the groups is to bring easterners together to defeat westernization which our characters see as evil.

I was comparing the goals I pointed out and the line that has to be tread on as a result.

It's fair criticism, considering.

Fun RP today, love liberating the Chernarussian people of Western Dogpig Culture!

Who's the impostor who stole the thread?! :troll:

obviously not Misty

"Time to bring back the supplies from our succesful raid back to our town in Russia. Ivan and myself will be transporting the goods and will hopefully be back within the week, good luck during our absence!"

Gone for a couple of days, and Misty is heading for Poland so he's gone for a while as well! Be sure to keep an eye on the private forums!

Oh my,oh my this is so good! :o

Yeah  we're enjoying it immensily! :D

Welcome JaeArk to the group, let's do thissss ;)

We are currently reviewing the other application so bear with us!

Could I possibly join you guys? My character is a Russian soldier. I am looking for more Russian soldiers. Who should I speak to about applying? My former character is missing so please disregard the application.

Could I possibly join you guys?  My character is a Russian soldier.   I am looking for more Russian soldiers.  Who should I speak to about applying?  My former character is missing so please disregard the application.

I've received your application and we're discussing it in the group, be patient :)

An evening with pros, samson and zizor raiding a small camp and taking a hostage ^^ 

sorry for TS ruining the ingame roleplay, will mute next time :P 

[video=youtube]

An evening with pros, samson and zizor raiding a small camp and taking a hostage ^^ 

sorry for TS ruining the ingame roleplay, will mute next time :P 

[video=youtube]

*Slowly facepalms* Only you Misty can initiate on my group xD

im back off holiday in 2 days guys. looking forward to getting back and playing. see you all soon, haven't even met you all yet ;)

im back off holiday in 2 days guys. looking forward to getting back and playing. see you all soon, haven't even met you all yet ;)

No worries. I had exams (which i turbo kerflonkerdonked) so i was inactive as well.

Some good roleplay today, especially with helping the researchers for mother Russia !

Yo whattup boys, hype soon?

Holy...You're still alive?? Whoop whoop #joinnoa?

for the new members please check the group cp for your invite, if you haven't received it, let Misty know. Same goes for the private forum password!

Where are you guys :(

Pls become active again

Sign in to follow this