Elik Mordka - Teacher

Victor Popov - Trader

Borya Siavreski - Scout

Lyev Vinogradov - Farmer

Ivan Gorbachev - Forester

Yuri Malishev - Hunter

[align=left]goals.png

In any order: 

[align=left]1. Gather resources and equipment to eradicate all Western groups and ensure they (and any Western survivors) leave Chernarus.

2. Stockpile food and drinks, medical supplies and distribute them to Russians, Chernarussians and other Eastern-Europeans who have pledged their allegiance to our cause.

3. Control the water supplies and keep Western survivors from polluting them with disease.

4. Demand military contributions from Russian and Eastern-European groups. This may vary from ammunition to weaponry.

5. Bring supplies to those in need, create a supply chain to our town in Russia.

6. Train Russian and Chernarussian survivors in techniques against the undead and any Western invaders. Any resistance will be seen as traitorous to their homeland.  

7. Disseminate the truth that the West is been responsible for the Virus. 

[align=left]relations.png

L.I.F.E. - Hostile

[align=left]Recruitment information 

[align=left]Our requirement is that you are a member of this community for about 2 months or longer. If you do not meet this requirement, but you have actively taken part of the community then we will also consider your application. Also, a microphone is of course required. 

[align=left]Send a PM to Wunsleh with at least the following information:

[align=left]Age:

[align=left]Timezone:

[align=left]Previous groups:

[align=left]Roleplaying experience:

[align=left]Why do you want to join us:

[align=left]Any idea's on what character you will roleplay as: 

That's it. One of us will message you back as quickly as we can.

Love the name , and good luck! Gonna keep on reading.

Goals

1. Gather resources and equipment to eradicate all Western groups and ensure they (and any Western survivors) leave Chernarus.

2. Stockpile food and drinks, medical supplies and distribute them to Russian, Chernarussian and other Eastern-European survivors.

3. Control the water supplies and keep Western survivors from polluting them with disease.

4. Demand contributions from other Russian and Eastern-European groups.

5. Bring supplies to those in need, create a supply chain to our town in Russia.

6. Train Russian and Chernarussian survivors in techniques against the undead and any Western invaders. Any resistance will be seen as traitorous to their homeland.  

7. Disseminate the truth that the West is been responsible for the Virus

Your goals seem a bit conflicting to be honest for example Goal 2. claims that you are going to gather supplies and distribute them to eastern-european survivors but then goal 4. states that you are going to demand contributions (I assume demand means strong arm and probably rob them) from the same people you are gifting supplies out in the first place? bit contradicting to be honest why would you help people then rob them anyway?

Other than that looks sort of like what my group is at the moment except you appear to be russians instead of locals.

gl misty and all

Goals

1. Gather resources and equipment to eradicate all Western groups and ensure they (and any Western survivors) leave Chernarus.

2. Stockpile food and drinks, medical supplies and distribute them to Russian, Chernarussian and other Eastern-European survivors.

4. Demand contributions from other Russian and Eastern-European groups.

7. Disseminate the truth that the West is been responsible for the Virus

Your goals seem a bit conflicting to be honest for example Goal 2. claims that you are going to gather supplies and distribute them to eastern-european survivors but then goal 4. states that you are going to demand contributions (I assume demand means strong arm and probably rob them) from the same people you are gifting supplies out in the first place? bit contradicting to be honest why would you help people then rob them anyway?

Other than that looks sort of like what my group is at the moment except you appear to be russians instead of locals.

Yeah should be adjusted but it should be on refusal actually hahaha

The only issue I see, Valk already pointed it out. Other then that, when you guys get it all pretty looking it will turn out great.

Best of luck to you lads

So Let us be the great family again we once were <3

Can't wait for my exams to be finished and Misty my deepest respect for the story it was written in Avery nice way !!:)

*waves meat hammer chernarussianly*

MeatTenderizer.png?version=e212e2f84cfc9d27e008689695af75e9

well hello there :D

Good luck guys!

I'd defiantly add some pictures to the thread to break up the holy wall of text. Good luck!

Best of luck Misty +++!

084b17c52a5a3257f8dd02faaef8c877.png

Good luck with that. I'm sure it will go smoothly.

Countryside is going to get real, real messy soon.

It's like the Liska, but on steroids.

Countryside is going to get real, real messy soon.

It's like the Liska, but on steroids.

Mesa no understand :P whats the liska? ^^

OMG! This is like totally the best clan idea I have ever read! 10/10 would read again! I believe this clan will be awesome! You'll be a great leader Misty! 100% without a doubt this group will be accepted or I'll eat my mouse pad!

OMG! This is like totally the best clan idea I have ever read! 10/10 would read again! I believe this clan will be awesome! You'll be a great leader Misty! 100% without a doubt this group will be accepted or I'll eat my mouse pad!

You havent read the memo? You aint joining.

:troll:

-snip-

Members

Artyom Davikov - Capitan

Daniel Fyodorov - Supply Runner

Maxim Simonski - Radio Engineer

Josef Griveski - Peasant

Anton Proskuchkin - Veteran Sniper

Ivan Pavlov - Hunter

Dima Malikov - Cook

Viktor Ivanov - Doctor 

Are you blind Wunsleh? :\