Server time: 2018-08-18, 12:16

Sign in to follow this  
purplesatan

You are surrounded - Crazy Gunfight!

After talking to a shady man for a bit as you will see in the video, things got heated and led to a big gunfight. I hope you enjoy the video!

[video=youtube]

It's nice to see someone accept death and a loss, and still have fun from it rather than being upset or want to report. You guys have a really good attitude towards unfortunate situations, good stuff.

Victor Cruz gets shit on? :D

Was the initiation in the part you cut out or did they just start rdm'ing :')?

What you saw in the video was pretty much exactly how it went down. I only edited out the boring parts of the conversation.

-snip-

"You stop following us or we'll shoot you" was the initiation. 

Great video man glad to see there are good sports in the community too, I'm pretty sure you dunked on that guy with you SVD as well ;).

Enjoyed the video a lot.

Kind of weird RP from the aggressors, You guys played it well. Good video!

Vic just went prone to avoid getting shot anymore, to answer your question :)

Nice to see a video that does not have a script and that the dead or the person that made the video is in! ;)

Because I see a lot of youtube video's, even of DayZRP members that does not show the truth.

I would consider that baiting though

Yeah lol. That Victor was just stalling them so they get surrounded again. If they hadn't taken the bait, the initiation I think would have eventually come from one of Viktors buddy's behind them. The video analysis was fun, nice video.

I would consider that baiting though

Alright paintballers. I'm here to clarify a few things. First of all, I hear over the radio Roger was having trouble with three guys. I walk up talk to them to let them know they were surrounded as a joke. They took it possibly the worst way and bug off. from how we saw it they bugged off towards the tent area. So all of us were Kab bound at this point. when we come across them again. So I decided to joke with them some more.

When I roleplay, I mute my mic. So I had no idea that my friends had gotten into positions. They were aware of my position.  I joke with them but they just get more hostile so I get tired of there attitude and talk shit back. I didn't think they would initiate on me. The man in the middle dropped the initiation. The main reason we had to fight it wasn't for gear since all we had to win from this fight was a SVD which we couldn't care less for. It was the fact they were also Kab bound so we had very little choice. Reason why was because if I went to kab and the thought I had followed them, they would have killed me. So once I unmuted as they walked away. I informed my group they had initiate. They informed me they had already surrounded them so we were clear to fight them. 

I take shots and knock out there guy in right but the person who recorded peppered me with some AK101 shots forcing me to prone. They take this time to run straight into Roger. However, Roger isn't very successful and goes unconscious by the SVD fire.  I believe it was at this point Kala comes and kills him. The leader we like to call him. The one in the middle who dropped the initiation survived so we patch him. So Kala, Roger and Myself rp with the last survivor and we explained our reason for fighting. He tells us that his two friends were hot heads and he was doing it for my safety. It was good roleplay afterwords for the survivor. The video doesn't show that or the random man who came up and RDM'ed Clapton. We end up letting the survivor go.

I didn't want them to initiate on us. I simply wanted to joke around with them to feel them out. Like a test to see who I was talking too.  The video doesn't really explain how it went through our eyes.

Edit: either way we had fun with you and your guys so massive thanks to Purplesatan and his friends for an enjoyable experience.

"There's one of you and three of me."

Fucking Vic I swear xD

Fucking Vic I swear xD

He said it intentionally of course

Fucking Vic I swear xD

He said it intentionally of course

I know :3

Thanks! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. :D

Edit: either way we had fun with you and your guys so massive thanks to Purplesatan and his friends for an enjoyable experience.

Right back at ya, it was a fun time.

I really enjoyed watching this video. Your commentary and editing are very helpful to keep up with the action. Please make more of these!

You got yourself a new sub!

It looks great, keep it up with the videos!

Nice video, the commentary and editing is really good :D

A firefight that doesn't end in reports? :troll:

61278158.jpg

I enjoyed the video, especially the breakdown and commentary. Also your acceptance of the situation. Seemed like fun.

Awesome video enjoyed that fact you just let the situation flow also love the commentary afterwards to break down the situation.