Server time: 2018-08-19, 09:41

Sign in to follow this  
PowerSwitch

Lost my white list status from being away for a while?

So I was whitelisted and played on DayzRP servers a while ago, maybe 4-5 months. I've decided to come back and give dayz another go, however it seems like I have lost my whitelisted status, and I keep getting thrown back into the application. Am I doing something wrong or is this the way it is set up?  I really don't want to sit and look for nonsense words in rules I already know and still remember, and also spend time rewriting a characters lore. Can anyone help me out?

Your account may have been pruned due to inactivity. If it's throwing you back to the application page you may be forced to re-whitelist. Will clarify, it's not giving you an option to sign in through steam to re-verify?

Your account may have been pruned due to inactivity. If it's throwing you back to the application page you may be forced to re-whitelist. Will clarify, it's not giving you an option to sign in through steam to re-verify?

It asked me to verify my steam, it did. Not giving me anything else however.

You were whitelisted in the old system 2015-07-30 , so about a year ago, not 4-5 months ;)

In August 2015 we changed our whitelist system and all community members had to re-whitelist. That's why you lost your whitelist status and will have to re-do it using the new system.