Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:28

Sign in to follow this  
Ark

Interview with Jm Von Cat

Ark    198

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Jm Von Cat

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

My left leg was originally four inches shorter than my right, I underwent surgery and was in a wheelchair for a year to fix this difference so I could walk normally. Before that I had to wear specially made shoes... kind of like high heels except for only one foot.

~ Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why? ~

Lore and Stories,

You can always find some interesting talent sitting around there from either people you know or utter strangers, often it lets you into their characters mind to see how things looked or played out to them.

I can also lurk to point people the right way should they make some significant lore mistakes ^.^

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? ~

I used to muck around with a community for Napoleonic wars (Mount & Blade Warband thing) and a couple of them directed me to this and got me into it.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Oh, nah. I am a cat after all, no friends. Just human slaves...

In seriousness I have made a large amount of friends here like, Aiko, Faffy, Dom, Jack, Husky, Moose, Satan, Little Tim and Ender just to name a small handful of them... I could make a really long ass list but I am sure no one wants to read that ^.^

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

A litter box?

But no, right now with the tools available all the things I would like to see are impossible to implement...

So... DayZ devs plz, admin tools.

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

Way back when mod was a thing and I was the unofficial Grey FANGS gate guard, checking everyone identification prior to entering.

Or Liska's hostile behavior that did not always end in an initiation ^.^

or even just taking a long walk and talking along the way...

Just need the right people to make anything memorable here, its part of why I love this place.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

I don't really know if any of my favorite moments for RP were recorded, but this little incident was caught on tape.

The wonders of teaching someone new how to RP... by calling in a bunch of top RPer's to beat the crap out of him ^.^

[video=youtube]

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

[video=youtube]

Our favorite CH Emile shows his true self.

~ What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules) ~

Sneaking around and watching people who don't know you are there. Just gathering information on them, even if you don't end up using it is really fun ^.^ especially if you and another couple of people are working together to do it.

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

Dominik Romanowicz, I have known this character for an insanely long time now and feel like he would be a really chill guy to meet in real life.

~ Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out? ~

No real favorite place, I just hang out wherever the people I know are. People make the place for me ^.^

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The diversity in talent that can be found around here, if you take a look for artists, writers, voice actors, ect you can find them all somewhere here.

~ Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) ~

Uhmn... I may have forgotten to let Liska know that a certain South African was very good and helpful... They then shot said South African in the head...

My bad..

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

Take baby steps, you don't need to rush around and try to make a splash when you come here. Start small and sometime in the future you will be big.

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

More jokes about Pat?

Uh, in seriousness more mutual respect between community members. It used to be a very prominent thing not to long ago but recently it has disappeared near entirely.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Great read, Cat. ^.^

What the fuck Cat, you don't even mention your cousin in the "what friends have you made" section?

Disappointed.

Giraffel    95

Good and interesting!

Ender    501

I love that video all you hear when he unmutes TS is me shouting SNAKES!!

Great read voncat

Dominik Romanowicz, I have known this character for an insanely long time now and feel like he would be a really chill guy to meet in real life.

I feel so special. I think.

Cool stuff Cat!

Dishes    159

Awh I wasn't mentioned :(

Great read though, Cat! You're awesome ^-^

kody311    3

I really enjoy these interviews! Keep up the great work! And it was really interesting reading the answers

Good read Cat.

Samaritan    251

You were definitely our official gate guard bud. Professional ID checker.

R3ALBRETT    6

Awesome read. Really liking these.

SatansNightOut    105

Good stuff, my dude. I love seeing BFFs get interviewed :D

Good read, interesting

Nice read LT Pup :)

That funny moment video killed me. :D

Nice read Johan :D

Oh...Cat, noticed I am not mentioned. You are dead to me

Oh...Cat, noticed I am not mentioned. You are dead to me

Actually, yeah, good point

No 2CDO mention? :(