Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:27

Sign in to follow this  

WOBO: Some useful information about the heat issue

[video=youtube]

Blu    21

[video=youtube]

This helped a lot, thanks for the link.

No problem guys

And now that I think about it I should've probably put this in guides and tutorials ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jamie    1181

I should've probably put this in guides and tutorials

I gotchu.

But great guide Husky, thank you for sharing it. Maybe I can stop being a noob and complaining all the time.

Tewudin    44

What the...?! I should smack in the face the person who explained to me that taking off your clothes is a good thing while cooling off in the pond. I was certain that the opposite of that is the good way to get rid of overheating... I don't know why I was so stupid to not listen to my guts. Anyway, WOBO as always saves the day. ;)

What the...?! I should smack in the face the person who explained to me that taking off your clothes is a good thing while cooling off in the pond. I was certain that the opposite of that is the good way to get rid of overheating... I don't know why I was so stupid to not listen to my guts. Anyway, WOBO as always saves the day. ;)

I was mostly surprised to hear that arm-bands were causing a lot of heat as well..

*slams face into desk*

kody311    3

Ha I laughed way to hard at the thumb title then I should have! But great guide!

Tewudin    44

I was mostly surprised to hear that arm-bands were causing a lot of heat as well..

*slams face into desk*

I didn't know that either. Though I'm not wearing any armbands at all. Sad thing about not being in any group, I guess.

*slams face into desk*

I didn't know that either. Though I'm not wearing any armbands at all. Sad thing about not being in any group, I guess.

True.

I still wore my old groups arm-band even though it wasn't around anymore, just as a little memory of those days and what not, so far it hasn't gotten me into any trouble yet but it probably will one day :D

Tewudin    44

*slams face into desk*

True.

I still wore my old groups arm-band even though it wasn't around anymore, just as a little memory of those days and what not, so far it hasn't gotten me into any trouble yet but it probably will one day :D

Definitely when one of the groups will start to claim that this certain armbands are theirs now. ;)

Brodie    43

Thank you very much for showing me this Husky, I kept getting Hyperthermia, and legit, I would sit there for hours drenched ;-;

TY Husky bby

GaryCash    23

Lol, I've always said the weather was the most dangerous aspect of this game, besides last patch of course

Funny, I met a guy who ran to another person and me and tried to explain how guts helped you cool down.

This makes the whole story a lot more dumb. hahaha

Giraffel    95

Thanks a lot for sharing, very useful!

My day became perfect when I get to watch another WOBO video, cheers.

Phoenix    1048

It's just that moment when your character is wearing a tshirt, trousers, shoes and a baseball cap, you log into the server and are immediately hyperthermic :D GG DayZ

Sign in to follow this