Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:11
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Banana Duck

An apology.

Banana Duck    13

The other day I posted about a topic that hit a nerve, I had no idea that TextRP was such a large thing in this community, I'm sorry If I came off as arrogant or rude, or slamming my foot in the door and seeming to preach that it was a sin, this was not my intention, I've come from a few RP games that do not use TextRP so I was a bit took back. 

I guess my reasons behind being a bit weird around it stem from doing youtube, verbal interaction is something I really need, not to say that I won't equally RP with someone via text, It's just something I need to get use to.

I feel it was a very bad first impression to members of the community, so to anyone I may have ticked off, I'm sorry <3

Doc Phlox    24

I try and take as little offense as possible on the internet, so it is no biggie to me. Everyone has their learning period for the community. I like that you have the stones to admit you were wrong and apologize though.

+1 from me

MagicMike    69

It was your opinion and youre new so you werent aware, im sure all is well. No need no worry about it man, its nice to see that you care to apologize though!

Melvin    84

Nah, don't worry about it. Some people can't see how good TextRP is until they experience it firsthand.

Oliv    1888

don't sweat it. When you open yourself up to text RP, you will be amazed at what some people can bring to the table. In time, you will be forgiven :)

Blu    42

Everyone is entitled to an opinion (within reason) and I would suggest before you bring an opinion to a topic you should try it first!

Beni    868

Nah man your all good, it was a mistake and you've apologised, a lot of people don't do that! It's real good you've done that.

Your in the good books with me big lad.

Majoo    742

No hard feeling :)

Future    31

Don't sweat it my dude, you weren't aware of the situation at the time and wanted to bring it to light, which in turn gave you the information you needed. Trust me, you're all good.

It's fine man, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

AndreyQ    0

No one is judging you mate. Everyone has their own opinions, so you are not harming anyone by expressing it publicly.

You really don't need to apologise for having an opinion that differs from the community, besides you're by no means the first to bring it up.

It's really nice that you did though!

There is no need to worry about this you where voicing you opinion on something and you should not feel that you need to say sorry at all. People all over the community have there own opinions on stuff and your thread was the place to do so. Like i said there is no need to say sorry it was just a question that people answered.

MapleMooses    0

You shouldn't ever apologize for having an opinion and arguing your points. Obviously those who don't agree with you will get very defensive, doesn't mean they hate you or think any less of you.

Plank    0

Its all good my man! Discussion and opinions are great as long as they're presented in a civil manner, and with a tolerance for disagreement. :)

Brodie    43

Its all good my man! Discussion and opinions are great as long as they're presented in a civil manner, and with a tolerance for disagreement.  :)

+1, Well said Bigman ;)