Server and location: S2 EU/ NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12:53/ 24/06/16

Your in game name: Kaine Wilson

Names of allies involved:  N/A

Name of suspect/s: UNKNOWN

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events:

Logged in wandered through the tents area of NWAF, it was raining so i found a tent to sit in and light my gas stove to warm up, another person stand at the door way says hello he is for the sake of clarity person 1 , we initiate some campfire rp talking about the weather and current events, we sit here for about 10 minutes waiting for the rain to pass and it doesn't.

We hear 2 voices, these people will be person 2 and 3, person 2 says hello joins the rp a little sits at the fire, person 3 wanders in mutters something and walks out again taking no notice of us, what happened next happened very fast so i'm going to break it down, me and person 1 are sat at the fire along with person 2 person 3 is somewhere outside our tent, i notice the gas burner has run out of gas so i go to change it, person 2 then pulls a gun on person 1 and says "don't fucking move" person 1 said something i didn't catch it clearly enough and blasts person 2, person 2 is now dead, person 1 is bleeding heavily, i step back from the stove put my gun away and head to the back of the tent to make it clear i want involved in that, person 1 crawls to the door and then slumps i believe he died i didn't get a chance to check, person 3 then says "what the fuck?" from outside, i share his sentiment im still sat at the back of the tent with no weapons drawn, person 3 then appears on the edge of the tent door and before i can say anything shoots me and kills me, didn't initiate and rp didn't say a word to me just shot me dead.

Kill Logs:

11:52:29 | Player "John Brown"(id=) has been killed by player "Lucious Landail"(id=)
11:52:50 | Player "Kaine Wilson"(id=) has been killed by player "Danny Dietz"(id=)
11:52:51 | Player "Lucious Landail"(id=) has been killed by player "Danny Dietz"(id=)

Hit Logs:

11:52:28 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) SHOT John Brown(uid=) by FNX45 into pelvis."
11:52:29 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) SHOT John Brown(uid=) by FNX45 into Chest."
11:52:29 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) SHOT John Brown(uid=) by FNX45 into Chest."
11:52:29 | "John Brown(uid=) SHOT Lucious Landail(uid=) by  into rightarm."
11:52:29 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) STATUS S::2500 B::2500 H::3794.86 HP::0."
11:52:29 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) STATUS S::3000 B::2000 H::3594.86 HP::0."
11:52:29 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) STATUS S::3500 B::1500 H::3394.86 HP::0."
11:52:29 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) STATUS S::4000 B::1000 H::3194.86 HP::0."
11:52:34 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
11:52:34 | "Player Lucious Landail(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
11:52:51 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::17843.2"
11:52:51 | "Danny Dietz(uid=) SHOT Lucious Landail(uid=) by b95_Black into head."
11:52:51 | "Lucious Landail(uid=) STATUS S::17843.2 B::345 H::2994.86 HP::0."
11:52:50 | "Danny Dietz(uid=) SHOT Kaine Wilson(uid=) by b95_Black into Chest."

Connection Logs:

11:27:49 | Player "Lucious Landail" is connected (id=)
11:37:09 | Player "John Brown" is connected (id=)
11:37:23 | Player "Danny Dietz" is connected (id=)
11:41:36 | Player "Kaine Wilson" is connected (id=)
11:56:39 | Player "Kaine Wilson"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling Danny Dietz and John Brown into this report to post their POV's.

Edit: Added additional logs for Lucious Landail.

Hello, I am the person who was sitting with you and had campfire rp with you. I have video evidence up to the part just after I killed the guy who initiated on me. Sadly I did die due to bleeding but that was my own fault since I did say "bandage me while i cover the door" to you instead of bandaging myself. I will look into editing and uploading my PoV however thatll be somewhat annoying as it seems like shadowplay caught it all as if it was pitch black even though I could clearly see.

Does anyone else have a recording of the situation?

If so, please bring it forward ASAP.

[video=youtube]

Sorry about the "created with sony vegas" as I had to edit it a little since shadowplay recorded it to be a lot darker than it was.

Nice one with recording dude, would have one myself but having trouble with obs since 0.60, btw awesome rp awell hit me up sometime :)

I'm the guy who initiated on you guys, I told you "dont fucking move" and as soon as I said that you shot me and I clicked my gun which hit you just before I died. But the reason for the initiation was we were looking for food and I was super hungry so all I was going to do was take some food and leave. But of course you had every right to kill me so my fault. I did not kill the other guy or anything I have no idea what happened after I died sorry man. But my guess is that you were killed because you moved after you were told not to and you were not complying with the original commands but I cant be sure because my screen went black and I was talking in game with the person.

I'm the guy who initiated on you guys, I told you "dont fucking move" and as soon as I said that you shot me and I clicked my gun which hit you just before I died. But the reason for the initiation was we were looking for food and I was super hungry so all I was going to do was take some food and leave. But of course you had every right to kill me so my fault. I did not kill the other guy or anything I have no idea what happened after I died sorry man. But my guess is that you were killed because you moved after you were told not to and you were not complying with the original commands but I cant be sure because my screen went black and I was talking in game with the person.

I wasnt even told to do anything, i was just sat at the back of the tent the other guy didnt even try to communicate with me, just shot me.

Wait so instead of just ASKING for food to RP and making so we wouldnt have had to worry about that you instead thought it was better to initate? thus making it so any rp between our characters would only be hostile or you would have just left after? It seems like by doing that you made it so any chance of any form of rp couldnt have happened because you didnt just simply ask.

Edit: Also were you and the other guy who killed both me and the OP in TS or did you only meet through game and talk in-game? Because I dont exactly know 100% how the KoS sharing rights works so this can help me understand a little more but dont you both have to be in TS together to share KoS rights? If so...is that not 2 accounts of KoS that Danny commit? I may be wrong but just wanted to point that out.

I was watching them from the outside with my blaze aimed at them and this guy that was sitting down decided to get up and shoot my friend when he told him dont move while he was sitting which was a horrible value of life because my friend and I were aiming his gun at him. After the shots started being fired i quickly responded and shot them both to try to keep my friend alive but it was already to late by the time I reacted. If this guy had valued his life no one in this situation would've died and we would've grabbed our food but no he didn't want to play the game right and value his life. The guy that was in sitting in the back that I shot started to get up and we strictly said stay sitting down, maybe this will be a valuable lesson to them to value their lifes.

Grim its not KOS you shot me in the face when you clearly knew there was two guys talking to each other most likely friends and we were friends, he was my ally which means he shares KOS rights and I mean why did you even shoot me you had two guys pointing guns at you not to move and you were sitting down with a pistol??? Your in a very small space as well you had strict orders not to move, its your own fault stop crying about it....

For a start I was still sitting down with my pistol already basically on your friend. Also how in gods name am I actually supposed to know you two are friends since you both walked in, didnt say a word then one of you walked out? Yer...that clearly shows you two are friends.

NVFL? I had an FNX...a weapon I knew I could fire faster and I was already pre-aiming at the guy since he had his weapon out so when he initiated it didnt take much to aim and shoot him. He was long dead before I was. If you make a comment about how I said ill cover the door while the other guy bandage me is because I had no idea if he had friends and id rather be safe.

As for you telling me to stop "crying" about it, where does it even seem I am crying about it? I was just simply stating why did you not just simply ask for food from us two instead of immediately engaging in hostile rp?...would it not have been easier for all of us if you just sat down around the campfire and interacted in the rp that was already going on?

I will ask again, please help me understand why you initiated instead of just asking for food?

i wasnt told anything, wasnt given a single instruction, the only one i heard was directed at grim, i wasnt even looked at, the guy outside didnt even seem to be involved, didnt engage in anything, i say at the back and just said "wtf" did nothing didnt have a gun i my hand at all, i saw the guy outside then lean round the corner of the door aim and shoot at me, didnt say a word, just shot me i was no threat, if you guy wanted food why didnt you ask? RP the situation, two guys sat at a fire what threat are we? "hey can you guys spare some food?" isnt a hard question, maybe you could have initiated RP with us, granted the first guy did but the second guy just went outside didnt even acknowledge us. The two who killed each other fair enough no disputing that, but the guy who killed me that was kos for no reason i wasnt involved in the shooting i mad my shock and surprise clear, as you hear in the video, i clearly state "jesus christ" i then go on to say "wtf just happened" then i got shot.

TLDR: I WASNT GIVEN A CHANCE TO RP AT ALL, WAS JUST KOS'D NO INITIATION NO RP.

This is the second report I'm reading that involves you Lukas and 1800steve. It seems that all you do is run around and rob/kill people which is not what this community is about. All your posts so far in this community are in report section.

The initiation was not aimed at Welshie, but at the other person in the tent. As such you cannot kill him for non-compliance like you did. Lukas since your PoV points that you KoSed Welshie, you receive a 5 day ban and 10 warning points, your whitelist is also revoked.