Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
s4Kops

No Longer Whitelisted

Question

s4Kops    0

I've been meaning to get back into DayZRP for .60, but I was told there was a wipe while I was inactive. Not sure what thread I should've posted this in, but the initial whitelist is closed, and I was debating filling it out even though I completed the application and got into the server awhile ago.

Regardless, I have been whitelisted and only found out that I wasn't from the site after trying to create a character.

7 answers to this question

Autumn    127

As seen above, the whitelist is indeed closed for those who have not donated. The Whitelists were all wiped sometime in August last year and there was a grace period in which your steam account was linked to DayZRP. After the grace period was up, your whitelist was effectively deleted. Sorry friend, looks like you'll have to Donate to re-whitelist and get back in.

GreekGodx    150

Currently our whitelist application process has been closed due to the influx of new players to the community.

Rolle provided a thread on the matter here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Whitelist-is-closed

As for your old whitelist, it was possibly deleted when Rolle implemented a new whitelist system just last year. Old members were given a three week window to keep their old whitelist, but if you did not make the deadline, it was deleted.

/solve

s4Kops    0

This sucks for you. :(

They're closed for a while unless you donate.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Whitelist-is-closed

I'm aware, but a friend of mine said I must've stopped playing before a wipe, which resulted in my ID being wiped from the whitelist. It's not like a un-did the whitelist application, and I wasn't banned. Why go through it again?

Why would I pay money to specifically fill out an application I already completed and was approved for?

Looks like I'll just be waiting to go for another whitelist, in that case.

Aiko    650

When is the last time you whitelisted, you have to re-whitelist if its been a long time. I had to because I didn't play for a while. They re-did the white list a while back, and it happens sometimes. Its smoother now, and it should be rather easy to redo it.

MapleMooses    0

-snip-

I'm aware, but a friend of mine said I must've stopped playing before a wipe, which resulted in my ID being wiped from the whitelist. It's not like a un-did the whitelist application, and I wasn't banned. Why go through it again?

Why would I pay money to specifically fill out an application I already completed and was approved for?

There was a re-whitelist that people had to do if they didn't update their profile within a certain amount of time. Some rules have been fixed and changed, etc. The staff just need to make sure everyone is kept up to date with all that stuff.

s4Kops    0

-snip-

There was a re-whitelist that people had to do if they didn't update their profile within a certain amount of time. Some rules have been fixed and changed, etc. The staff just need to make sure everyone is kept up to date with all that stuff.

Gotcha