Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:58

Sign in to follow this  
Scott Hunta

when i enter password the game goes to load but then takes me back to start menu

Question

Scott Hunta    0

for two days no i can't get in either server the other none dayzrp servers work but when enter the password get taken back to start men. please help.

9 answers to this question

What server are you trying to join?

Ramon    333

Maybe a dumb question, but which password do you use?

Aiko    577

My thought was that you might have joined a full server. I don't think it gives you a error message anymore. Got to check if it's full or not. If so you will have to spam.

Volke    132

Also a silly question, are you making sure that you have the right server ID?

Dishes    159

You currently are temp banned due to having an invalid RP name, at the top of your screen here it should tell you this. You must change your in-game name to a valid RP name, i.e your character's name, in order to play on our servers. You can do this by double clicking your name under the image of your character on the main menu of DayZ.

Here is a thread to help with making a valid name http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Ingame-names

Scott Hunta    0

You currently are temp banned due to having an invalid RP name, at the top of your screen here it should tell you this. You must change your in-game name to a valid RP name, i.e your character's name, in order to play on our servers. You can do this by double clicking your name under the image of your character on the main menu of DayZ.

Here is a thread to help with making a valid name http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Ingame-names

changed my name sorry when can i re enter?

Dishes    159

-snip-

changed my name sorry when can i re enter?

edit: Hop in TS or message a GM

edit edit: Actually go ahead and try and join the server whenever, you should be able to get in now.

Calengurth    0

Hey guys, I'm having the same issue as in here. Mind looking it up for me as well please?

Had forgotten to change name before joining a few days back and remember getting warning and logging out to change it. Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm having the same issue as in here. Mind looking it up for me as well please?

Had forgotten to change name before joining a few days back and remember getting warning and logging out to change it. Thanks.

If you have the same problem, do as Dishes told the other person and join the helpdesk on TS or PM a Gamemaster.