Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

What is your "I better get the f*ck out of here" story.

JimRP    171

Title says it all! 

I just want to read some heated and spooky stories.

Jimmy!    0

Walked into a church in Novy, was forced to join a religion, and was turned into a dog for a short while. As soon as there backs were turned, I booked it as fast as possible.

Turns out, It was the best decision I ever made

Melvin    84

When I first got into this server, I was really new and haven't met a single soul. As I stepped into the hill overlooking Vybor Military, I felt my blood freeze up as 6 flashlights in running animation was heading right towards me (it was night time)

That adrenaline was so addicting and I found myself going prone and praying to high heavens that they don't see me. As they got closer, they had clown masks on (don't think it was the maserquade back then), and they were marching a hostage. And there was some good roleplay back then on hindsight, cries of pain,  a snicker, more jokes thrown around. I felt like that guy in Game of Thrones who's witnessing something horrible but can't do anything about it.

Oh man, that was what set the deal breaker for me. I turned around and ran like I never ran before. It was a terrifyingly awesome experience.

Franko    31

Whenever I heard the sound of a Black fox.

Damn chernarussians...

McCoy III    7

Walked up to the new tower northeast of stary. Looking up the whole time at the town.. I hear voice and look over to see 2 large groups having a hostile argument. One of the guys on guard turned and looked at me, I looked at him, and just pressed "S" back down the hill.

Oliv    1881

I don't usually walk away. Enzo is the life of the party.

I cant think of one :( But, love this thread idea.

Sofie    0

When I used to hear Sunshines voice and I knew she wanted to sell me as a whore...

Brad    158

Back in the UNamed walking back to a place called the resort at night and hearing the voices of Joffrey and Carlos.

Turned out they were therr for some sweet sweet conversation but we thought we had a fight on our hands!

Brodie    43

Running into Luanne Galloway for the first time......that turned very, very bad.

CorbSlayer    44

Walking through a field with a buddy of mine. We looked to our left and saw 12+ people standing about 200m away.

We both booked it, I wasn't dealing with that :P

kody311    3

back during the mod days, I was in a group called SFOR and was a CR of altar castle, was one of only a few people on to guard the place, was getting bored so decided to leave... get word some people are robbing it and everyone died... so i lucked out. Recently I was walking down the road from kab to stary and saw a lot of people in the road, getting closer I saw that some had their hands up so decide to take the long way around, because I thought they were getting robbed. Then start heading back to Kab and decide to see whats going on since their still there. I guess they were filming a "movie", but didnt want to stay long incase they needed extras ha

JDoberman    52

I usually just say "Oh shit" and then run.

best 10/10 rp

Hendrix    0

I'm fairly new to the whole game so haven't experienced much but my story is that one time I was looking for loot not sure exactly sure where I was but I heard a lot of footsteps and talking and they said they were looking for someone not sure if it was me or not so I just ran for it then got shot haha

>Prison Island just got releases

>Found at least 4 guys there

>1 left

>NightTime.png

>We made ourselves a campfire by the docks of the island

>I play campfire songs with my guitar

>Oh_Thats_Beautiful.mp3

>We saw a guy on the tower of the island

>I scope in with my rifle

>See a guy in clown mask, hatchet in hands, looking at us

>He dissappears

>Wat.jpeg

>We run in the building

>Footsteps all around us

>My friend gets locked in a cell

>The door was literally locked

>We couldn't see anyone

>Spooky.psd

>We go up one floor

>"I SEE YOU" is heard

>OH_FUCK.mp3

>We run like bitches

>Shoot the windows

>Go back by the dock

>Leave

>Never went there again

Brownie    22

Met 9 guys at Kabanino, we decided to head up north to some of the bigger towns. We got lost and ended up camping out with a campfire at some single house just below a rock formation. (Still have no idea where that place was). Now, whilst this was all going down, I was wearing a white armband, there was no reason behind it, it wasn't a sign of being part of a group or anything. after about 20 minutes of sitting around the campfire we heard talking from up the hill at the rock formation, then a flare was shot from up there. 2 of the guys that were there (Cory Romero and Xander King) plus me, decided to go up there and check it out. There was someone up there, and he was wearing a white armband... Xander King started to get super suspicious of me, then we heard another 2 voices up by the hill, they were with the guy we found before. This is where shit started to kick off. Guns were being aimed, threats were being thrown and people were getting super suspicious of my white armband. So when this was all going on, and about 6 of the guys were yelling at the 3 newbies, I turned, and sprinted. They didn't see me leave... Turns out Xander King and Cory Romero were both Jackals, and they planned on making me their next victim. How do I know this? They found me the next day and made me their victim. -_-

Naz    19

Just last night, Scooter, Harvey, and I were talking to some dude in the field north of Vybor Military about how he was supposedly a film-maker looking for some extras. He pointed out a group of around five guys over by the compound and claimed that he gathered him (or something like that) and asked us to join in. We declined, shot the shit for another five minutes, before we finally noticed a mass exodus of at least 12 dudes barreling toward us in a dead sprint. Fuck that - we ran and ran, all the way from Vybor Mil to damn near Stary Yar or something like that. The shooting stopped around Novaya Petrovka. 5.5/10 would not mind experiencing again.

Post    0

Once I ran down from Bash, then called Hickory Hill, towards the north to loot up. As I hit the bottom of the hill, I heard a lot of gunfire in the distant trees. I was like, "Damn, I have to go." I looked over at a guy near a tree, waved, and he shot me in the head. I reported and got him banned, it was Johnny Denver, and I have never forgiven him.

Walked into a fuckton of wolves, wearing the Reaper mask, sees Nora and Mary arguing again and said 'Fuck it"

Last time that shit happened, i got carved

Smau    8

Title says it all! 

I just want to read some heated and spooky stories.

In Stary Sobor there happened an initiation, where I was the part of it and then came a group of like 20 people...

They initiated on like 6 of us, but luckily my buddy was on overwatch and instantly dropped this girl right in front of me like a potato sack.

I had the chance to get my ass out of there, so I ran into the church.

Then of course some pvp action... sadly didn't make out of there alive.

Felli    65

When I used to hear Sunshines voice and I knew she wanted to sell me as a whore...

Oh my god, she brought fear to all the women in Chernarus...

Me and my friend just arrived in kabino from our excursion in NWAF. As we were entering we heard what sounded like a mosin being fired. We bricked it to the closest building we could find, luckily it was a green building that had a perfect view of the road and center of Kabanino. All of a sudden we see 5-6 full geared men walking in unison up the road onto where were. They was no evidence that they had seen us but we were spooked. Heared them talking and they obviously did not sound friendly so we decided to stay quiet in the house. Once we were sure that they had gone, we got out of the house and walked down the road to talk to some more friendlier looking people to ask who they were. We were told that they were the pagans, to which I knew from reading up on the groups. Definetly one of the coolest moments I've had since starting last weekend. :D

Marcunt    239

Svatyne

Wong    0

Basically whenever I heard the Irish in town was my time to dip

Faith    730

When my character Hope was taken in a way a captive Doctor for Elaina Vale's group. But she used me a practice dummy for a 15 yr old slave girl - meaning making the girl touch Hope in flirtacious ways and trying to get her to kiss her passionately. I later took the girl and myself and GTFO'd.