Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:04

Sign in to follow this  
Aboogs

Vybor Fight Club [Open Freq.]

Recommended Posts

Aboogs    0

*Alex stares at the empty concrete floor stained with blood from previous fights and wonders if it really is time to open the club up to the public. Shaking away his doubts, Alex picks up his radio and hits the transmit button*

"This is a message to all survivors out there: We are starting a fight club in Vybor at the old industrial complex. All are welcome, the fights provide a great escape and source of entertainment. There will be a bookie on site taking bets accepting only bullets as currency. We also have a dedicated medic to oversee the fights. A cover charge of five rounds of pistol ammunition will be taken at the door. Fights are best of three rounds, the top three contenders of the night will receive prizes at the conclusion of the event. Come one, come all, let's see what you're made of."

*He releases the transmit button and slides the radio into a vest pocket.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Dmitri hears the man talking of using his home and turns his radio on*

"Listen here pal, you will not be using the territory of my family as your little "fight club" anytime soon. Any trespassing in our territory or attempting to use and or claim it will have you removed by force. Go take your shit show elsewhere."

*Dmitri turns his radio off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JDoberman    44

*After laughing for which seemed like an hour, he would finally respond.*

Ha! Think you can operate on our shit without even asking? Do you even wonder why there's an office in that compound full with papers that have been recently scribbled upon? It's because someone lives there, someone stays there, someone owns that place, not you.

Fight Club.. interesting idea..

*He would release the button on the radio, laughing a little bit more, as he looks over a nearby town.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*After laughing for which seemed like an hour, he would finally respond.*

Ha! Think you can operate on our shit without even asking? Do you even wonder why there's an office in that compound full with papers that have been recently scribbled upon? It's because someone lives there, someone stays there, someone owns that place, not you.

Fight Club.. interesting idea..

*He would release the button on the radio, laughing a little bit more, as he looks over a nearby town.*

*Choy continues traversing the hill, until he hears the broadcast and threats that come after, after a short break he calls out to the angry men*

Woah woah woah, let's not rush to violence gentlemen. I'm a firm believer in peace, why don't you host his little fight club. Ya know, let him stay there for a bit. There's not enough R&R in this godforsaken wasteland as it is, here's a ripe opportunity! Now of course, this wouldn't come with a little bit of tax for all who enter. It would be a great way to bring attention and renown to your uhhh- *cough* organization. What do you say? We can all kick back, have a nice cola and watch some fights. 

*After a long break of silence he returns in a much more serious tone*

Diplomacy is the key to humanity... Why don't you try it for once?

*He releases the transmit button, leaving nothing but static to the listeners*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*After laughing for which seemed like an hour, he would finally respond.*

Ha! Think you can operate on our shit without even asking? Do you even wonder why there's an office in that compound full with papers that have been recently scribbled upon? It's because someone lives there, someone stays there, someone owns that place, not you.

Fight Club.. interesting idea..

*He would release the button on the radio, laughing a little bit more, as he looks over a nearby town.*

*Choy continues traversing the hill, until he hears the broadcast and threats that come after, after a short break he calls out to the angry men*

Woah woah woah, let's not rush to violence gentlemen. I'm a firm believer in peace, why don't you host his little fight club. Ya know, let him stay there for a bit. There's not enough R&R in this godforsaken wasteland as it is, here's a ripe opportunity! Now of course, this wouldn't come with a little bit of tax for all who enter. It would be a great way to bring attention and renown to your uhhh- *cough* organization. What do you say? We can all kick back, have a nice cola and watch some fights. 

*After a long break of silence he returns in a much more serious tone*

Diplomacy is the key to humanity... Why don't you try it for once?

*He releases the transmit button, leaving nothing but static to the listeners*

*Dmitri hears the reply to his threats and turns his radio on again*

"We do not need supplies from this "tax" nor do we need renown. We aren't wishing to win a popularity contest and we are more than capable of getting supplies on our own. Last time I'll say it, find somewhere else or you'll be in the fight club, fighting for OUR amusement."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aboogs    0

*Alex smirks and picks up his radio, keying the mic* 

"We shall see, you bleed the same as us. Do not make the mistake of underestimating us."

*Alex sits back against a tree and begins cleaning his rifle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Alex smirks and picks up his radio, keying the mic* 

"We shall see, you bleed the same as us. Do not make the mistake of underestimating us."

*Alex sits back against a tree and begins cleaning his rifle*

*Dmitri can be heard laughing over the radio with several other Russian sounding men*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Alex smirks and picks up his radio, keying the mic* 

"We shall see, you bleed the same as us. Do not make the mistake of underestimating us."

*Alex sits back against a tree and begins cleaning his rifle*

*Dmitri can be heard laughing over the radio with several other Russian sounding men*

*Choy shuffles around for his radio, until finally pressing the PTT*

Well, fair enough. I've seen the lot of men like you over time, I should have known.

Ah well, not my club by the way, I dont even know the guy. Just thought I'd drop another option. 

*The radio abruptly ends as you hear the man take a long sigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Drew picks up his radio, eager for the situation*

So like, when is this happening, man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volke    132

*Alina picks up radio*

Guess the fight is cancelled. No one is here. I guess you chickened out. I was ready to kick your ass. Fucking idiot.

*Static Ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Do I need to come and kick some ass in this fight club?

*Clay turns off his radio and shadow boxes before throwing a wild punch hitting dalton in the mouth. A grunt can be heard before the radio cuts out*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Otter    105

*Alina picks up radio*

Guess the fight is cancelled.  No one is here.  I guess you chickened out.  I was ready to kick your ass.  Fucking idiot.  

*Static Ends*

Jim picks up the radio hearing a familiar voice. 

"Is that you Alina? Look I appreciate your  *ahem* interest, but I am not really available right now. Please don't accost any more women who you think are my girlfriends, she was just a member of my party. You can do one thing for me though, can you find me Victor fucking Cruz. I still have his heavy ass magnum and as cool as it is, it weighs a ton and I want to give it back to him. Thanks Alina."

Jim puts down his radio and keeps scanning the horizon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Henning    61

*Johnny thinks long and hard after listen to this frequency for some time*

Who the fuck do you think you are? Disrespecting me like this. You setup a fighting establishment without my blessing and then openly piss on my doorstep by starting a beef with the Russians? Either your stupid, or you have a death wish.

*Johnny sets his radio down on his desk*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Dmitri turns his radio on, disappointed he didnt get to see these man actually make their threats concrete*

"Typical. This is why I'm losing my patience with people. Save a few good groups like the Nigerians, the Orange armbands and some others, everyone is the fucking same. Talks like they have balls the size of Kremlin da? But in the end, they are all fucking pathetic. You cowards talk big shit, speak of barging into our home and taking it by force, we say come and try, we wait for you to teach you some fucking respect... and you, how you say "no show." The same almost every person we meet. Claims he is super solider ex marine, but is one who pisses himself at the first sign of a fight. And if not that its the edgy fucking kids like the clowns or the occasional random asshole who tries to be tough and gets gunned down in a second."

*Dmitri  sighs, and says softly in Russian*

"V etom sluchaye, chelovechestvo obrecheno"

(Translation) At this rate, humanity is doomed.

*The transmission cuts out*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defiance    96

*Alina picks up radio*

Guess the fight is cancelled.  No one is here.  I guess you chickened out.  I was ready to kick your ass.  Fucking idiot.  

*Static Ends*

Seymour listens intently as he thumbs over the broken filter of an old leather gas mask. The goggles are still in tact, and he can see his dark eyes in the reflection.

He listens to this broadcast, having been bored with the frequency until now. He likes her voice. She shows character -- as if a legion of men are standing behind her.

The question is: Are they?

Seymour cackles, listening further. He says nothing, wondering if perhaps this girl will be present at the next fight club. Oh, how he wonders...Almost enough to speak into the radio, but he knows it wouldn't do him or his kind any good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   143

*Louie seems confused as he listens*

Ayy how da fuck you doin! So uhhh, I hear the Firm holds a fuckin fight night. You like stealing business? *chuckles*  They will fuck you up! 

*Clicks off his radio*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JDoberman    44

*He would chuckle, hearing no reply from a certain person.*

We didn't even have to do anything, and they ran.

Probably got shot or something, did something dumb.

*He would chuckle lightly.*

*Louie seems confused as he listens*

Ayy how da fuck you doin! So uhhh, I hear the Firm holds a fuckin fight night. You like stealing business? *chuckles*  They will fuck you up! 

*Clicks off his radio*

Well, at least there's no competition for you, anymore!

*He would place his radio down on the table in front of him, and glance to his superiors across the room.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×