Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
The_Apothecary

Kabanio Doctor and Friends [Open Freq]

Tach grips his radio as he sits casually upon the steps, rifle in hand resting upon his shoulder as he stares towards the horizon through the dark tint of his battered and scratched Welding mask. With a smirk he slowly presses the button down as he nods towards his companions.

"This is an open message to all survivors, we have created a friendly area in Kabanio for a while, we are giving away a few things as well as medical care. Donations are welcome and much appreciated, make new friends and head to the more dangerous zones with people you can trust and have met. People that are new to the area are advised to come and those groups that are looking for new recruits as well."

Tach looks down to the ground as his companions talk with the few people around him.

"We are aware of the distrust and violence that has broken out in this area and we assure you that no such thing should happen again. For the benefit of us all, please give us a chance."

With a smile Tach shuts off his communication as he moves to help the Doctor with his newest patient, everyone needs help somewhen. Who knows when people will scratch your back.

Blu    39

*Vic laughs to himself at the man on the radio and decides to reply*

'Ha get out of Kabanino before your 'donations' are donated to someone else. That shit pile of a town is trouble.....get out while you can.....take this as some advice'.

*Vic throws the radio next to him and continues to eat his can of pasta*

Cloudy    0

*As he's sitting by the fire , eating his freshly cooked chicken , he picks up the radio from the ground and says with a mouth full of food*

Ho-- 'bout you leav- Kabanino befor- you beco-

*He swallows the food*

Before you become the so called ''donations''

*He puts the radio on the ground and takes another bite of chicken*

Jack puts his can of beans at his side, picks up his radio and pushes the transmit button.

I stopped by to meet you, but sadly no one was there. Ran into a friend of yours, goes by the name of Jacob. Pretty good guy. The name is Jack, hope to meet you soon.

Karma    167

Rose picks up her radio, listening to the people talk and shakes her head before pressing the PTT to respond.

"Good luck with that, Kabanino is nothing but trouble.

I give it a week at most before you have to move.

I suggest you pick somewhere else, somewhere safer than Kab of all places.

And another tip, don't give your exact location over a open frequency,

There are some fucked up people out there, and all giving your location does is set yourself up for them to easily find you."

She releases the button and tosses her radio back in her bag.

Beni    862

* After hearing about the medical supplies and the free medical help  in Kabanino, Lenny tells his brothers about it and a roar of laughter occurs, Lenny then sits down next to Terry and Dusty and presses the PPT Button *

" You uhh... * Hysterical Laughter in the background * So you're tellin' me that your planning to help people out for free? In Fucking Kabanino? "

* You hear a lot of people still laughing in the background, with a faint " Fucking idiot " in the background *

" Yano what... Yeah you do that... See how far you get! " 

* Lenny removes his finger from the PPT Button, and carries on drinking with his brothers * 

Tach laughed at the threats, a small sigh left his lip.

"I had the balls to trade and it profited me, I was not once robbed but now people are robbing each other there. I did well, signing off, would advise avoiding the area and I suggest contacting people directly over comms for trade."

Tach smiled softly as he shuts down the freq.

Faith    727

Hope aggitatedly grabs her radio. She takes a moment to breath and relax herself before sounding like an angry english bitch. She replies to the man in a compromised soft tone.

"You want to give medical care in Kabanino? I suggest otherwise. I don't how long you've been in Chernarus but personally as a doctor you're sending people into there death wishes. Do you want patients being blown to smithereens by grenades? That town has been nothing but trouble. I suggest you take my advice or anyone on this frequency stay away from Kabanino unless you want to sign your warrant to the ferryman. Death isn't a nice place to go."

She grits her teeth trying to keep composed.

"Trust me."

She takes a moment to breath.

"You want to provide healthcare? I suggest you come and talk to me face-to-face, I'll fill you in and give you a bit more of an insight rather than being a stranger on the radio. This is Doctor Hope Pisces, signing off for now."

She places her radio beside her, pinching the bridge of her nose with a frustrated sigh. Muttering to herself, 'After all I learnt my lesson on that place.'

"Give me a frequency, a time, location or anything useful to contact you with. I am more than happy to talk face to face."

Tach sighed as he clicked the radio off once more, an object he was starting to despise. With some great reluctance, he returned it to his belt, wanting nothing more than to crush it beneath his boot.

Faith    727

"91.1Hz"

Sign in to follow this