Server time: 2017-10-22, 12:02
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Koshkovsky

Died.

Question

Koshkovsky    0

So I was on top of the like, tower thing in Novo. And I was just looking around and I suddenly dropped dead. I didn't have any injuries. I was hydrated and fed. And I didn't hear a gunshot either.

During my playtime it said I was warming up but surely that wasn't enough to kill me? Surely that would knock me out before actually just killing me.

[video=youtube]

if anyone has any idea how i died that'd be super.

10 answers to this question

DickSlide    250

Did you vault when you got up there?

Sometimes if you don't vault when you get into high places the game thinks you are falling and you just randomly die. I have died many times due to me not vaulting.

Aiko    650

This is a very well known bug in .60, with the dsync in this patch it can very well kill you if you are on second stories or higher up buildings. Best thing to do about this kind of problem, is to vault or jump each time you get up a ladder or on a second story of a building. It happens a lot in police buildings from what I hear. By vaulting you force the server to sync with you, so you should be safe after that. Hope this helps.

Keira    1468

This is a very well known bug in .60, with the dsync in this patch it can very well kill you if you are on second stories or higher up buildings. Best thing to do about this kind of problem, is to vault or jump each time you get up a ladder or on a second story of a building. It happens a lot in police buildings from what I hear. By vaulting you force the server to sync with you, so you should be safe after that. Hope this helps.

^This. I've seen a lot of people dying randomly. But even beofre .60, I believe there's a glitch in certain buildings where if you stay in them too long you will drop dead, such as the third and second floor of the police station and in the fire stations too.

The Marshal    353

Do the answers above work well for you?

MapleMooses    0

If you're unsure that it was a glitch- you can always get the server time and ask a GM+ to look at the hit logs.

But most likely was a glitch. I tend to stay away from stairs and going up buildings as much as possible now. It's really bad with the new update.

Boston    780

Usually when you get shot, you hear the sound of the bullet hitting your body...

It was most likely a glitch. To be safe, you can ask for logs or put up a report alltogether.

The Marshal    353

Seems all possible answers have been reached, will /Solve this

Blu    41

I've had this and is confirmed by the Devs to be a glitch in 0.60. I would refrain from going into any towers until a patch is made for the bug fix.