Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Thersty

Can't see. Need help. [OPEN FREQUENCY]

Thersty    2

- Zach shuffles through his pack looking for his Radio and accidentally pulls out a PM73 Mag -

"Shit..."

- Shuffles through pack for a second time and finds the radio -

"To anyone who can hear me I am in Elektro. I was being chased by some infected and tripped and broke my glasses. I am practically blind without them, but luckily for myself I have a pretty common prescription. I have been looking for a new pair for almost a day now but nothing has turned up. If anyone finds a pair of thick rimmed glasses I would be more then happy to trade for them in hopes of them improving my vision. For now I am going to sleep for a few hours as I have been awake for quite some time now."

- He puts the radio in his shirt pocket in hopes of a response, he then continues to place his bag on the floor and rests his head on it -

Faith    730

Hope takes her radio in response to the man.

"I mean what eye prescription are you? Even though this is going to be a close to impossible task I think we could try at least to find you a new pair."

She places her radio beside her, looking around her clinic before returning back to her office where her radio was laid.

Thersty    2

- Zach wakes up startled and looks around the room. He then realized the voice came from his radio -

"Uhhh, I don't know the prescription exactly. However I can tell you it is pretty powerful. Before this whole thing I was a Computer Science Major so it put a major strain on my vision. But thank you very much, even though I can't see very well I have to tools at my disposal to be able to navigate myself to you as long as I don't go through a forest if need be."

- He puts his radio back in his shirt pocket and lays back down -

Commissar    119

*Brutus hears his radio go off, he pushes down his PTT*

Seeing as your eyes are useless... can I have them?

*Radio goes silent*

Sign in to follow this