Sign in to follow this  
Wong

Open freq.

Wong    0

*A Familiar voice comes over the radio*

These day's the dead never stay dead.

*The radio cuts off suddenly and static can be heard*

Cloudy    0

*As he's sitting in a watchtower over at the airfield with the radio in his hands , he hears a voice talking about the dead , pushes the PTT button and with a calm voice says*

They do stay dead , just need the right equipment for that.

*Birds can be heard chirping as he let's go of the PTT button*

Aidicon184    17

*You hear a static then a soft spoken Indian Voice begins to speak*

"Maybe you need to improve your Aim sir, i found the Dead do stay dead when you hit them either with a Melee weapon...a bullet...hell even fists can do the trick if you get the swing right."

*The Indian man hums calmly as the static falls over his voice once again* 

Jamie    1424

Another familiar British voice comes through the static.

These days, all the people around us are dead.

*static*

*Louie walks along side his boss as him and the boss hear the voice come in randomly*

Jesus fuckin Christ! You scared the fuckin shit outta me *Chuckles* Thanks for the inspirational quote!

*Clicks off his radio as he stares at his boss  muttering "Da fuck was that about?"*

Jack the Ripper    352

*Ivan hears the familiar voice, not entirely surprised by what he is hearing. He presses the PTT and murmurs.*

"Preaching to the damn choir, pal."

*Ivan tosses his radio onto his mattress and walks outside.*

Wong    0

*He hears the insults and laughs to himself*

IF you know then you know. I guess Chernarus radio is still the same as I remember

*He releases the button on the radio and chuckles to himself some more*

Lets keep moving brothers.

Beni    868

* Lenny wakes up in the clubhouse after a heavy night of drinking and fighting with the brothers, he hears the conversation on the radio and presses the PPT  *

" Uh.... Where have you been for the past like the past two years?... Have you only just realised this? Comon man.. Lemme give you a Uhh.. A little tip ah?... Okay get ready because here it comes * Takes a deep breath * They will stay dead if you put a fuckin' bullet in there head! "

* Lenny shakes his head and chucks his radio at the wall, Disabling in the PPT then goes back to sleep *

Wong    0

*He hears another person on the radio and replies for the last time as his battery is low*

I wasn't talking about the walkers people....

*His battery dies before he can say anything else*

FUCK!

Melvin    84

By the lord...I went to your funeral.. Wong?!

Commissar    119

*The voices come through his radio, Brutus pushes down his PTT*

What a bunch of assholes, completely missing the point.

*Releases his PTT, Radio goes silent*

Brodie    43

*A short bit of static can be heard, before the frequency comes to life. A familiar low Irish voice can be heard over the radio.*

"Seems like the dead do come back ey?"

*The frequency fills up with white noise for a brief moment before becoming 'dead' silent.*

Gina    26

*Thea's face becomes pale as she hears familiar voice over the radio. She presses the button slowly and whispers*

"Mr... Wong?"

*She shakes her head as she releases the button... it can't be... I must've heard wrong*

Melvin    84

Mr Chang glances up from his radio, and he looks over to his hired guns.

Which one were Mr Wong's? Which of his friends were Mr Wong's? Darion was once his mate, Carlos was, fuck maybe he is going to pop out of the shed and claim old de-

Calm.

"Mr Wong. Perhaps, you would like to update your tombstone a little bit? With a small explanation? What a surprise."

Jimmy!    0

*A raspy voice is heard through the radio*

"Now that is a voice, I have not heard in a long time ey?"

"I am going to need more tequila if I want to find my way off this mountain"

*Laughs*

"See you soon amigo"

The radio transmission is cut

Joffrey    894

-snip

Joffrey immediately goes into a rage and shoots his slave in the face. *Bang!* He grabs the radio off his freshly bleeding corpse and rages into the receiver

"I dont know who the FUCK you think you are, impersonating one of the greatest dead men I have ever known.. but I shall be a gentleman and inform you that your doom is now sealed. Your slight will NEVER be forgiven. I will have my men and I hunt you, and we will find you. Hopefully in short order. Enjoy your short days Carlos impostor... it will be you last few on this plane of existence.

... looks around after a pause.

"Wong? ... ? Where are you?

Melvin    84

Fuck, Carlos too? Next thing you know, you are going to tell me that Matchmaker chick came back from my bullet. Hah! Next thing you know, you are going to tell me that Sasha is pulled out from the soil. Impossible. The man posing as Mr Wong probably gets himself off on some cheap fear party tricks to impersonate him. What a joke. Impossible impossible, impossible!

...Right?

Vape Nation    5

" a radio crackles to life"

Wong we've been waiting

"Jesse set the radio down and takes a long swig from his canteen"

We've got alot to talk about old friend

"The radio transmission ends and Jesse continues monitoring the channel for broadcasts"

Otter    127

Dr. Garrett Petersen picks up the radio.

"Wong is that fucking you? Thought you were dead, it has been a very long time. Don't think I have seen you since She left me for you. Heard she died in the end. What a pity. Guess it's good to have you back, lots of love and lots of hate Wong, that's what you have been missing. Maybe I'll have a drink with you before we decide whether or not we are killing each other this week."

Garrett puts away his radio and goes back to tending his crops in the hot summer sun. Sitting up against a wall is an old satchel filled with medical supplies and a scoped rifle dusty from sitting unused.

Sign in to follow this