Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:25
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Lookin for something [Open Frequency]

* Sean opens the door to a wardrobe hoping to find something of use. Luckily, he found a dented can of peaches, he checked the expiry date and pulls out his radio, holding it up to his mouth *

Hello? I hope this damn thing works ... I'm looking for a specific weapon if anyone has one for trade. 

* You can hear the rustling of paper as he reads out a note *

It goes under the name of a Mosain? Mosin? I don't fucking know ... Nevertheless i want one and i'm willing to trade this here AUG. Only issue with the AUG is that the rounds for it are rare which means i have none. It's in great condition and comes with an empty ...

* He reads the magazine *

40 round? Magazine. Hopefully someone has what i'm looking for.

* Static overtakes the frequency as he opens the peaches with his knife, spilling some on the floor *

Chinchilla    77

*Zoya rolls out of bed to the chatter on the radio, frowning she grabs it and moves to the other room in attempts to not wake Pavel*

"Umm Hello, Yes, I is having everything you is needing.... uhhhhhmmmm I is ok going to contact later for trade deetails....."

*Zoya drops the radio, but it continues to broadcast, as if she's far away the conversations she has can be heard*

Pavel: What was that?

Zoya:  Was idiot on radio wanting some bullets or gun or something

Pavel:  Let us go visit nan then take his things

Zoya:  Ok, but first letting me feed you big breakfast

*The battery dies in the radio*

*Zoya rolls out of bed to the chatter on the radio, frowning she grabs it and moves to the other room in attempts to not wake Pavel*

"Umm Hello, Yes, I is having everything you is needing.... uhhhhhmmmm I is ok going to contact later for trade deetails....."

*Zoya drops the radio, but it continues to broadcast, as if she's far away the conversations she has can be heard*

Pavel: What was that?

Zoya:  Was idiot on radio wanting some bullets or gun or something

Pavel:  Let us go visit nan then take his things

Zoya:  Ok, but first letting me feed you big breakfast

*The battery dies in the radio*

* His eyes widen as he gets a different response than what he was wanting, he cautiously holds down the transmission button and holds it up to his mouth *

Planning on robbing me now? I wanted to do some trading as it's hard enough being out here alone but apparently, you don't like that. This is why i don't trust people ...

* He grips the radio tighter *

No idea what drives you to rob people for no good reason other than for "fun" but its fucking pathetic. If you wanted something, then just ask ...

* Static *

Sign in to follow this