Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:39

Sign in to follow this  
Grieveous

Kabanino Warning (OPEN)

Grieveous    4

*Running for his life Red fumbles through his pockets for his radio*

Fuck......*out of breath*

....They killed them.... in the fucking street.....execution style.....lined them all up.....the traders.....the bodies...Kabanino.....Atleast 6 guys....STAY AWAY!

*Red shoves his radio back in his pocket and doesnt look back*

Pinkerton    40

Acer picks up his radio, asking only a question under one muffled breath.

"Who did it . . ."

He sits and awaits a reply from the man.

Hebi Kotei    302

*Ondrej picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

"That's disappointing, it's better when they disappear without a trace"

*Chuckles*

"Don't look at me lads, I had nothing to do with it"

*Ondrej releases the PTT*

*Kofi hears the radio while pickying his teeth and decides to pick up*

"Tell me, eaaazy stuff"

*Flicks the radio off*

- Preparing to open up a can of peaches, Zach immediately puts them down and reaches for his radio -

"Thank you for the warning. I am sorry for what you have witnessed, Much love brother."

- Zach puts down the radio and has a moment of silence for the deceased. He then proceeds to open up his peaches -

Beni    678

* Lenny sits down after listening to the replys on the radio... He then presses the PPT Button *

" I... Uhh * Silence * I wouldn't really recommend snitching on someone like that.. That could get you into a lot of trouble depending on who did what.... Yeah if I was you I wouldn't do that... Shit like that happens, you gotta get used to it out here. 

* Lenny releases the PPT Button and goes and tell's his brothers about what happened *

Grieveous    4

*Dropping his radio on his escape Red manages to get it working again, Sat FAR away from Kabanino he replies*

I dont have much.... but I can tell you what I do know....those guys were nice enough to me, didnt seem like they deserved to get done like that.

*Making sure his story is straight in his own head he continues*

I met the traders in Kab....A doctor....A guy called Matthew?...Yellow arm bands. After trading with them I headed to Stary or Novy, Whichever is first. There, I met a fella, who I assume to be british, all in winter like camo. He said his friends were on their way and would I want to join them on a supply run. Something was off with the guy so I got out of there and headed back to Kab. On the way I passed 3 more guys, Civi gear mostly, one was trying to trade a tent with the guys in Kab, they were his friends.

*Red checks the window of the cabin he locked himself up in*

After getting back to the traders I asked about the 3 men I passed, they felt something was off with them also, I decided to take my rifle up on the hill to check the road they headed down. Thats when I saw it. The 4 men I had saw and atleast 1 I didnt had a guy on the floor naked. I ran back to the traders to tell them and we headed to try and help the guy on the floor. Something must of spooked them as they sprinted towards us and into the hills of Kab. Im sure I counted 6? just like that they was gone.

*Red takes a moment, Why does he even care?*

I said I wanted to go and see if the naked fella needed some help, glad I did or I would be dead too. I couldnt find him and headed back to Kab. On the road back I heard gunfire, single shots, controlled, a magnum? I managed to get close enough to see the bodies. Lined up. Executed. All wearing the damn yellow arm bands, with a couple of those fucks stood over them, guess the other fucks took positions to cover them, lucky I didnt get seen thinking about it, they had some heavy boom sticks. Thats all I know and its nothing. Im sorry to those who knew them, they seems like decent men.

*Getting his game face on he ends the transmission*

Im not afraid of death, I'm just not rushing into it. I've met cowards like these before and Im still here. Stay safe people.