Server time: 2017-10-18, 04:02
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
ROG

Whitelist question about backstory

Question

ROG    0

Can i make it like a audio log ? With something like this *Abonded audio log can be found on the ground. After pressing play on the device it starts the audio recording that was recorded on it* ?

9 answers to this question

Aiko    646

I honestly do not see why not, it would give who ever is reading your backstory something to read and might interest them. I think it would be fine as long as it meets the requirements, and shows that you are good at writing and what not. ^_^ Might be interesting to start up your own lore thread if/when you get accepted no? ^_^

EDIT: Or do you mean you want to record your backstory into a MP3? I believe it has to be in writing though. >.<

It is your backstory so do what you want but i think that you can't put it on a audio type thing you can say that you did like put this * and then say you did but you have to write it out for the logs i think i am not sure?

ROG    0

I honestly do not see why not, it would give who ever is reading your backstory something to read and might interest them. I think it would be fine as long as it meets the requirements, and shows that you are good at writing and what not. ^_^ Might be interesting to start up your own lore thread if/when you get accepted no? ^_^

EDIT: Or do you mean you want to record your backstory into a MP3? I believe it has to be in writing though so. Not sure then. >.<

Yea, I was thinking about something like that so thank you. No i mean like write no MP3s :D

Aiko    646

But hey it would be cool to try it that way too. You can always write it out and do a MP3 with it later on. ^_^ So if you do a lore story, people would enjoy that I think. But yes I am pretty certain it has to be written. But what you are saying, sounds alright to me. Hope you get accepted, and also hope to see your writings in the lore section. :3

Wendsill    0

If it is for your whitelist, then NO you are not allowed to do it in an audioformat. You must write it.

Alex    465

Unfortunately, no you cannot use an audio file in your whitelist. You'll have to write out your backstory. If you want to write it in an IC format, this is of course fine, and you could just write like a transcript of that recording, if you wanted to.

I'll go ahead and /solve this, if you're happy with the answer. As stated you'll have to use text in your whitelist, no audio allowed ;)

Rory    1558

Unfortunately, we do not allow audio in the whitelist.

I would recommend for you to stick to your backstory without anything but your own creativity.

Good Luck!

ROG    0

The thing is that i want to write it i did not want to put MP3 file there but still thank you all. I was just asking if i could write it a audio.

The thing is that i want to write it i did not want to put MP3 file there but still thank you all. I was just asking if i could write it a audio.

They probably don't allow audio because they actually want to see how you spell certain words i think. Because if you have a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes you will be denied I'm pretty sure. (I'm not saying you do :D)