Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:40

Sign in to follow this  

Bring back the queue for whitelisting.

Do agree in implementing this?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do agree in implementing this?

• I agree.
    • I don't agree.

I remember when I first had to whitelist in 2013 there was a queue system which told you what position you are in, so something like 234/675. I don't see this anymore and I think it would be good if people knew what position they are in which will give them an estimated time on how long it will take.

Aiko    568

Its a good idea, but at the same time you will still get people asking why they haven't moved up in the que yet. Like at one moment you could be 2 our of 685. Next thing you know you are 100 out of 685 because that many people donated to get ahead of you. It could be a little annoying for the people who are waiting.

Its a good idea, but at the same time you will still get people asking why they haven't moved up in the que yet. Like at one moment you could be 2 our of 685. Next thing you know you are 100 out of 685 because that many people donated to get ahead of you. It could be a little annoying for the people who are waiting.

Actually donations no longer boost up your whitelist time, they just reduce the waiting time by 50% if you fail your whitelist.

Aiko    568

Well that is nice at least. ^_^ I didn't know that, thanks. Then I dont see a problem with that at all actually.

The problem with the way it was is people came to the help desk frequently asking why they dropped back further in the que. It's fine the way it is in my opinion. a watched pot never boils

You should add a Poll.

Its a +1 from me.

And currently as the whitelist is closed to all but premium members, it will not take long for existing white lists to be processed

Mellstrom    21

+1 from me. Make a poll!

The problem with the way it was is people came to the help desk frequently asking why they dropped back further in the que. It's fine the way it is in my opinion. a watched pot never boils

But why would they drop back if donations don't boost white lists anymore? Does the amount of words they wrote boost them?

Not sure anymore. What I can say is that I don't see this happening on this forums. Perhaps Rolle will implement the feature on the new forums, I say go ahead and make the poll and see what people think. It's been ages since I worked on whitelist and I am sure the system has changed since I left Admin.

Pussy    311

But why would they drop back if donations don't boost white lists anymore? Does the amount of words they wrote boost them?

They would drop back because someone would write a more detailed background that was higher in characters and therefore be put in front of those individuals. So, yes.

They would drop back because someone would write a more detailed background that was higher in characters and therefore be put in front of those individuals. So, yes.

Yea alright, so that hasn't changed then.

Blu    21

Too much work for not enough gain imo.

Poll posted, so vote there please.

Too much work for not enough gain imo.

I don't think it's much work if they've done it before.

Rolle probably knows how to do it already. :D

+1 if it works properly.

I was always pushed back in line and it was more frustrating than helpful to me.

+1111

PatZ    386

definitely +1