Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:38

Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixCool

Quick Question

Question

PhoenixCool    0

Okay, so my question has to do with the length of time it usually takes to confirm and punish a troll, or other people who want to just generally be a cunt in-game, OOC or IC. If they are reported, how long would it take for an admin to notice it and act upon it? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Ghoozovich    263

I would say that really depends. Normally admins try to take care of reports as soon as possible, from my observations. A couple of hours tops. However, right now for example, there is a humongous amount of whitelist apps and as a result an increase in reports and appeals, so for the near future, it probably would take a bit longer than usual.

Rolle    2443

Depends on the rule break. In case of severe rule breaks, if someone is cheating or not RPing at all and just running around KoSing people, immediately go to helpdesk and after checking logs we will tempban that person.

Overall there will be a report posted like you said but! if you have solid evidence that this person in game or OOC is trolling for example video evidence then the staff team can look at the video and the information that you give them of the event that happen they can take action in the same day. But the staff team likes to see both side of the story before giving the verdict to the person that you are reporting so to me it depends on what information/evidence you have on the person for the staff team to act right away. If you don't have that much evidence and it is just a word vs word report the staff team will talk it out and then make up a verdict. Hope this helped <3

-Cookie

Alex    451

As Rolle stated, it depends on the severity of the rulebreak and how immediate the action needs to be. The best way to have rulebreaks seen is simply a report, where the matter of urgency isn't as high as say, a Mass KOS or trolling somewhere, in which case as Rolle said you can come to the helpdesk and that user can be tempbanned to stop the IG chaos, so to speak.

If this answers your question, I'll go ahead and /solve this. If you have any further questions, please come to the helpdesk don't hesistate to ask. To conclude I guess, if it's ever a matter of urgency with a rulebreak in game, the helpdesk is the place to go. Otherwise, posting a report is the usual procedure :)