Server time: 2017-08-19, 01:36

Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixCool

Hello, there!

PhoenixCool    0

Hello,

I live in Arizona, in the good old USA, and the capital of the state of Arizona is named Phoenix, and that's why I chose my name. I'm currently 15, and I have created an account in advance so that when I come of age on March 5th, 2017, I am ready to apply for whitelisting. I spent my time training to find the passphrase in the rules section, and finally found it! Other than that, I'm going to read up on the lore, groups, events, and more while I wait to apply for whitelisting. I'm super excited to be accepted eventually, as the servers look top quality, and I feel like I can be a great addition to the community.

More about me, then. I am an avid roleplayer. I started on MMO's at a young age, just messing around and stuff, before moving on to better games that support RP very well, such as Garry's Mod. I've been roleplaying on Garry's Mod for six years now, and many of the rules are the same, save for some of the community-specific ones. I'm sure I'll feel very comfortable in DayZRP because of this, and it'll be relatively easy to settle in and have fun! The reason I've only just started looking into DayZRP is because I have had crashing issues on the Real Virtuality engine, and with the new engine in the 0.60 update, I can play just fine!

Even if you will have to wait a year to meet us in game, you are still very much welcome to the community Phoenix.

It is great that you are so excited about getting whitelisted that you are already learning the rules and lore. Just try not to get tempted to whitelist before March!

Hope to see you in game when the day for your whitelisting comes.

Daisy    108

Hey Phoenix, nice to have you here. Sorry that you have to wait, I know it sucks. I bet you will know the rules very well when the time comes for you to get whitelisted, seeing that you've already found the passphrase. See you in the forums. ;)

sup dude..See you in 2017.

Mercy    492

See you in 2017 :S

Always nice to have a new face every now and then. We aren't taking anymore applications as of yet anyways if i remember correctly due to an influx of players. Nevertheless, cya in 2017!

PhoenixCool    0

Thanks for all the welcoming replies! Yeah, I know many of the rules by heart from previous RP games, but I've certainly been hard-copying the new rules in my brain. I totally facepalmed when I finally found the passphrase, lol.

Keira    1020

Hi there. Welcome to the community. Nice name!

See you in 2017 my dude.