Server time: 2017-08-19, 15:11

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Whitelist status

Rolle    2450

I have temporarily closed the whitelist for non-Premium users.

For 5 days straight we have received 200-300 applications to review every day and it's taking its toll on the admin team, especially now that 2 of the admins are on a break. We promoted Ark to help us, but we are still understaffed. We can do little to no other work besides reviewing applications and we are needed in other tasks as well.

I think this chart nicely sums it up:

20160630.104707.0e9c0e90-d377-4e86-9151-5cd64cdd8149.png

I have therefore closed the whitelist application for non-premium users for time being. Those who are in the middle of their application will be able to complete it. The plan is to open the system again in a few days after we clear the current pending list of applications.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Update 2016-06-30

Whitelist has been opened for 24 hours.

Update 2016-07-01

Whitelist is closed again

Update 2016-07-05

Whitelist has been opened for 24 hours.

Update 2016-07-06

Update 2016-07-11

Whitelist has been opened

Update 2016-07-15

Update 2016-07-20

Whitelist has been opened

DarkSide    229

That bad huh? Good move there Rolle.

Castiel    1124

Good idea Rolle, with that many applications per day it really must take a toll.

O G    30

Good luck on the reviews, that was a good choice.

Holy I haven't seen the whitelist closed since I joined the community. But that is completely understandable. The admin team is but a few numbers compared to the endless newcomers.

Well I guess that means you are doing something right to gather this much traffic Rolando ;)

Admins are doing a great job trying to weather the storm so far. Things will just take a while.

We'll use Ark as a slave though.

Rolle    2450

Holy I haven't seen the whitelist closed since I joined the community. But that is completely understandable. The admin team is but a few numbers compared to the endless newcomers.

Well I guess that means you are doing something right to gather this much traffic Rolando ;)

Me? No. That's Jims fault :D

Felli    65

Oh my. Well if that is what the admin team need to do then so be it. Your health is more important.

I remember this for when I joined. I think its a good idea for the time being.

Good choice Rolando :D

Terra    1367

We will try to review all the pending whitelists. To all the waiting ones, be patient with me and us <3

Melvin    84

The floodgates closed? A monumental occasion. Seems pretty good that our community is expanding so much!

Good luck to the admins. Rip.

Me? No. That's Jims fault :D

To be honest, throw me an Admin tag. I'll bang out some of the whitelists for you

If that works for you guys then it's for the best :)

DarkSide    229

I have free today. We will try to review all the pending whitelists. To all the waiting ones, be patient with me und us <3

I can see that the mass amount of whitelist is affecting your spelling/grammar. :troll:

You admins deserve this brief respite, it sounds like hard going with this many new players.

Terra    1367

I have free today. We will try to review all the pending whitelists. To all the waiting ones, be patient with me und us <3

I can see that the mass amount of whitelist is affecting your spelling/grammar. :troll:

I know :( Thanks for pointing it out!

I think that this is a good idea because have much stuff to do i a day and then looking at reports and helping the community all this put together does take a toll on people. Good luck staff team! <3

Jetwells    242

Personally, I thought this was what happened anyway, Weekend applications were only premium users. But its a good move, Slow the influx down and take the time to work on other things and have fun. Im sure people can wait an extra few days to play here, If they are serious about playing here that is.

Sapnom24    0

I donated after I submitted my white list application, would this still be reviewed?

The entire staff team has done a great job so far on this wave of new players. You all need to remember to take breaks <3

Rolle    2450

I donated after I submitted my white list application, would this still be reviewed?

Yes, you can apply as normal since you are a Premium user.

What about me? I just signed up to whitelist yesterday and I'm just going though the stages ????????

Like I said in the main post, if you're in the middle of your application, you can still complete it. It's just the starting of new applications that is closed.