Server time: 2017-08-20, 10:00

Sign in to follow this  
ShortNAnnoying

I Return! (Even though nobody knows me!)

Hiya guys! Oldie player returning from the war of old DayZRP, I look forward to rejoining the community in DayZ SA! You all seem like such lovely fellows and such.

A little about me;

I like music and stuff, i also like video games, and food. I play guitar in my spare time and think im pretty good, not rock god good but you know like maybe a young untalented version of ed sheeran ;)

Welcome back!

Brodie    43

Sorry that I don't know ye, but you did say nobody knows you, but welcome back, hopefully you enjoy SA just as much as Mod!

Welcome to the community

Mercy    495

Hey! Welcome to the DayZRP Community, my name is Pisces and I'll give you a guide to help you out a little.

Most people new community will need some tips of such to help the in the future to prevent them from being reported in future circumstances. Here are a list of things you can look at before playing on the servers. I know it seems like a lot but trust me it's worth it.

Articles and things which will help you:

Newcomers Guide - As you're a newcomer I advise you read this one first. 

In and Out of Character Rules - We don't want you to get banned now. I know you've probably read this a thousand times but trust, OK?

Frequently Asked Questions!

The Lore - Reading the lore helps to understand what people may be going on about in game!

Solved Reports - Can show you the mistakes of others so you don't do the same!

Groups - If you're feeling a bit lonely in the community apply for a group and see if they take you on!

Mentors - If you are uncertain about things or don't feel as confident enough in roleplay you can always go to a mentor. This is a member of the community which is willing to help newcomers on there roleplay and put them on the right path.

Staff - If you have any questions and want to get a clearer answer the best place to go is staff (you can PM them on here too) or the Questions Thread.

And one final thing which may help I wrote a few things to do and don't right

HERE

Enjoy your time on the servers!