Server time: 2017-08-20, 08:15

Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

Hunting/Fishing classes and looking for other survivors (Open Frequency)

Descendants    115

*Radio Static*

"Hello, my name is Charlie Weston, if anybody can hear this I am looking for some survivors to set up a camp with and maybe trade, we could set up a fire near a lake and I could teach you how to fish/hunt. I can also teach you how to gut animals. We can share supplies and stories. If you are interested meet me in Kabanino, but be warned, if you bring hostility, you will be matched with even worse of a force. Charlie out, stay safe.

*Static resumes*

SirMadness    22

*He reaches into his jacket to pull out his radio, he presses down the PTT*

Hello there fellow survivor, we are currently trying to set up some camp of some sort in the center of the province. We would greatly appreciate your company and the skills you can teach us for survival. I can meet you in Kabinino, just tell me when. Hope to see and hear from you soon!

*He pushes his radio back into his jacket pocket. He smiles in the knowledge that their group may grow and grow...*

*As he's sitting by the fire , with the radio in his hands , he hears a man talk about hunting , which caught his interest , he pushes the PTT button , and with a calm voice says*

Hunting you say ?.. I haven't heard of many hunters before who tell other people their ways..

*You can hear the fire cracking in the background and the wind blowing*

I'll meet you in Kabanino , the name's Woods. Just Woods.

*He releases the PTT button , turns off the radio and puts it in his backpack , extinguishes the fire and starts walking North*

*Oleg hears the transmission and pulls out his radio as he is splashing about, walking through a pond*

Fishing? Don't you just grab the fish with your hands? 

*You hear more splashing as he grabs a fish out of the water and tosses it on the waterside*

I think I can teach you a thing or two about survival, eh? Maybe we should meet and exchange techniques, I know anyone in their right mind wouldn't turn down a lesson from Oleg!

*He releases the broadcast button, setting his radio down on some rocks*

*Sean grabs his radio and presses down on the PTT button as he looks up through the trees.*

"Hey there Mr. Weston, My name is Sean Hawken I'm a hunter much like yourself and I have a friendly warning for you and everyone else on this frequency, Kabanino is not safe that place is a wretched hive of villainous murders and thieves. If you're looking for a safer town I'm recommend Gorka, or perhaps some place smaller like Guglovo or Vshynoye."

*He releases the PTT button and slides his radio back into his vest pouch as he sits up from where he was lying in the woods*

Descendants    115

*He reaches into his jacket to pull out his radio, he presses down the PTT*

Hello there fellow survivor, we are currently trying to set up some camp of some sort in the center of the province. We would greatly appreciate your company and the skills you can teach us for survival. I can meet you in Kabinino, just tell me when. Hope to see and hear from you soon!

*He pushes his radio back into his jacket pocket. He smiles in the knowledge that their group may grow and grow.

*Charlie wakes to the rain then packs up all his gear. As he is opening a can of beans to eat, he pulls out the radio to send out a signal*

"To everyone that may have heard my signal, meet me in Kabanino around 8pm EST, I know many of you may not have a way to tell time, but I am sure that you can find a way, Charlie out, stay safe."

*Radio cuts off and Charlie munches on some cold baked beans*

SirMadness    22

*He pushes down the PTT*

I am afraid I will not be able to meet you at this time. I am in the area for the next 30 minutes and then I must be on my way. Another time perhaps? Unless you can meet me soon... Good Luck my friend!

*He releases the PTT and continues towards Kabinino*

Hebi Kotei    302

*Ondrej laughs and presses the PTT*

"Hunting and fishing classes you say?"

"Well it happens to be that I know a lot on the subject, I can offer one piece of advice"

*A scream is heard in the background*

"That is my dinner, you should probably consider running"

"Until next time"

*Ondrej releases the PTT*

gherig    3

*pulls out radio*

WHat in the fuck was that a scream? 

*ends*

Hebi Kotei    302

-snip-

*Ondrej smiles and presses the PTT*

"That scream was a human gathered from the streets of Chernarus"

*Chuckles*

"It took me a while to find one that was worth hunting"

*Laughs*

*Ondrej continues to laugh and releases the PTT*

Blu    21

*As Vic is walking through the woods he overhears the loud scream and decides to finally reply to the conversation he has been listening to*

'I think we got ourselves a cannibal boys, anyways enjoy your 'meal' it could be your last......cannibals....they.....they don't live long now days'

*Vic places the radio back into his jacket before continuing his walk*

gherig    3

-snip-

*Ondrej smiles and presses the PTT*

"That scream was a human gathered from the streets of Chernarus"

*Chuckles*

"It took me a while to find one that was worth hunting"

*Laughs*

*Ondrej continues to laugh and releases the PTT*

*frowns in disappointment and pushes the PTT*

Fucking cannibals 

*ends*

Hebi Kotei    302

*Ondrej laughs as he presses the PTT*

*Laughs*

"Well, I definitely have lived longer than my other meals, do you think you will?"

*Continues to laugh*

"Sbohem"

*Still laughing*

*Ondrej releases the PTT and changes the frequency in laughter*