Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:21

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
MorpheusDavol

Just a Random Black Guy

Just following posting procedure, looking forward to meeting all of you and interacting both OOC and IC wise. SO yeah shoot me a message I'm still learning the rules and about to apply for whitelist, anything I should know?

Some extra info on me, I'm 17 turning 18 within the next month, I recently got accepted into a military college with a scholarship, I plan to join the army, and I wrestle for sport. So yeah. Whats up?

First of all, congratulations and welcome to the community.

If you wish to activate your account you'll need to post in a different section of the forum as posts here do not count towards your total. We have a devoted staff team and community that's very eager to help any newer players that join the community.

Then I'll be looking for a place to post soon! Right now I'm writing my character history, lots of lore to pour through.

Felli    65

I am not sure as to why you felt the need to put "black" in your title, but oh well. Welcome to the community! Before you apply for the whitelist you should make sure you know all the rules and that you have no doubts while answering the questions. If you don't know all the rules, the chances are high that you will get denied and have to do it all over again. If you are confused about something regarding the whitelist or just have a question about the community, feel free to send a PM to a community helper which you can find here, or join the teamspeak helpdesk. If this is your first time role-playing I would also suggest taking a look here where more experienced players offer to mentor new players. 

Good luck!

CorbSlayer    35

Welcome man!

Congrats on the scholarship, there are a lot of people in the military in this community, so don't be afraid to make friends:)

Looking forward to meeting you in-game!

Apache    21

Hey man, I'm 19 and currently a U.S. Army Reserve soldier and student at a senior military college. If you got any questions about the community/whitelisting or IRL ROTC/Commissioning stuff, PM me, I'd be happy to help out. Welcome to the community

I am not sure as to why you felt the need to put "black" in your title, but oh well. Welcome to the community! Before you apply for the whitelist you should make sure you know all the rules and that you have no doubts while answering the questions. If you don't know all the rules, the chances are high that you will get denied and have to do it all over again. If you are confused about something regarding the whitelist or just have a question about the community, feel free to send a PM to a community helper which you can find here, or join the teamspeak helpdesk. If this is your first time role-playing I would also suggest taking a look here where more experienced players offer to mentor new players. 

Good luck!

Just more of a joke, sarcasm if you would. I've sent my character/whitelist application- enjoyed writing it. Thanks for the info I'm sitting on the TS now.

@Apache

Thanks man! I'll keep that in mind.

@Corbslayer

Looking forward to meeting you too.

Felli    65

Good luck!

Just more of a joke, sarcasm if you would. I've sent my character/whitelist application- enjoyed writing it. Thanks for the info I'm sitting on the TS now.

@Apache

@Corbslayer

Also, writing @[insert random player] is a good way for others to know who you are talking to, but that person won't actually get an alert that you've said it unless you quote them. Just so you know :)

Good luck!

@Apache

@Corbslayer

Also, writing @[insert random player] is a good way for others to know who you are talking to, but that person won't actually get an alert that you've said it unless you quote them. Just so you know :)

Yeah I know I had posted my reply and couldn't be bothered to double post or quote them lol. Though thanks for the info!

Welcome man; enjoy your stay.

Don't worry I like to put my race in front of stuff too... Asian power

*flies away on a fortune cookie*

Rolle    2462

ANice a black guy, you'll the one of the first ten I've met in my life so that's nice

Glad to see you're comfortable with that kind of stuff. *whispers* some people might consider that racist *shudders*

That's racist.

ANice a black guy, you'll the one of the first ten I've met in my life so that's nice

Glad to see you're comfortable with that kind of stuff. *whispers* some people might consider that racist *shudders*

That's racist.

Rolle plox

Anyone with an intro thread titled like this is okay in my books. Welcome to the community.

Hello There Welcome To DayzRP.

Here you can make your dreams come true but follow the rules and don't get banned !

The Lore is something that you want to read also just to get some back ground knowledge (Good Read).

Your a newcomer there is a thread all about being one so go ahead a read that also! (If You would like).

Look out for the Orange names these are the people that will help you with all you problems(Just PM them)

Make friends talk to people that's why we have TS  .

This is the very last thing you want to worry about you can run alone but is scary out there and maybe you want to look for a group .

I may have missed some things out but here are the most important things you want to know but i hope you have a lovely time here.

-Love Cookie!  heart.png

Nice thread title. Welcome to DayZRP, Morpheus.

Dr Willsky    163

Questions is are you gonna make us choose the red or the blue pill once you're IG?

Maybe Chernarus is part of the matrix too ;)

Right on man! Also....PLEASE tell me you have a character with the name Morpheus :D