Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:15

Sign in to follow this  
Thersty

Message to a friend (From Zach Clayton) [OPEN FREQ]

-Zach shuffles through his bag as a large amount of infected groan from just outside-

-Holds Transmit Button-

" To my friend in Elektro. I think your name was Connor, it would appear that we have been separated. Due to these unfortunate turn events I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me. I have still yet to find my glasses so it is still pretty difficult to see especially now at night. I will stay in the area for the next 24 hours. After that I am going to head north towards the Radio station at Altar. "

-Infected Sounds grow louder *Glass Breaks*

" God Dammit...*Static"

-Transmission Ended-

Connor fiddles with the radio for a few seconds, hoping the battery still works.

"Zach, its Connor. Good to see you are still around. I saw a group of infected splitting our location and had to move. I couldn't call you for risk of exposing myself, I'm glad to hear your voice.  I dont know how far you are now, but I will be on the lookout for you. Stay safe. "

Connor turns off the radio as he goes back to eating a can of peaches. 

- Zach recognizes the voice and is glad to know his friend is still alive -

"Hey buddy, good to know your alright. You scared the hell me for a second there. I didn't leave the area in hopes of you still being around. I am held up on the second floor of a house in Elektro. I'll keep an eye out for ya!

- Zach puts the radio down and peaks out the window and looks both ways down the street in hopes of seeing his friend -