Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:07
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

I need help with making a group page

Descendants    117

Hello, I am looking to make a group, I will most likely try to name it "The Fighters Guild" and really the main goal of the group will be to control a town and have a bunch of people hang out, you can gamble on fights, or you can gamble on yourself to fight. But there would also be other types of gambling as well such as, who can shoot that sign, or who can win rock, paper, scissors.  I will get all of the fine details and stuff ironed out very soon. I just need someone who has good Photoshop skills to make a logo and stuff so that the group idea page looks good. I am not very good at doing stuff like this, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone were to help me :D

Sofie    0

Check out this list of people who do graphic work in this community. You can click on different threads from there that present their work.

I'm sure someone there would happily help you.

Brad    158

Hello, I am looking to make a group, I will most likely try to name it "The Fighters Guild" and really the main goal of the group will be to control a town and have a bunch of people hang out, you can gamble on fights, or you can gamble on yourself to fight. But there would also be other types of gambling as well such as, who can shoot that sign, or who can win rock, paper, scissors.  I will get all of the fine details and stuff ironed out very soon. I just need someone who has good Photoshop skills to make a logo and stuff so that the group idea page looks good. I am not very good at doing stuff like this, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone were to help me :D

Just so you know you've got to be in the community for three months before creating a group thread, if you start a page i suggest saving it as a draft and then making it public when you hit three months.

Plank    0

Just so you know you've got to be in the community for three months before creating a group thread, if you start a page i suggest saving it as a draft and then making it public when you hit three months.

Brad is correct.  Should give you plenty of time to meet people in-game, forge stories and relationships in-character, and give you plenty of material to work with when you finally put up your group thread.  Good luck dude!

Oliv    1887

I was going to say the same thing as Brad. Your close though, sobfeel free to prep it offline and get it ready for when you hit your 3 months.