Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:07

Sign in to follow this  
rrhardysb

PASSPHRASE WTF

Question

rrhardysb    0

i have been looking for the freaking passphrase in the rules page and im so confused about it. i have read the rules over and over and i dont understand what to look for.. HELP!!

14 answers to this question

Read the rules out loud! I promise, you'll find it.

Phoenix    1061

You have to carefully read the rules multiple times and slowly enough that you take in every single voice.

You will find the passphrase after a while if you are reading it slowly. Trust me, it is there. Just keep trying!

Honestly the passphrase is there.

a few tips I always give out,

Read it slowly and out loud,

Take frequent breaks if needed,

do'y refresh the page.

rrhardysb    0

but what am i looking for i have read the rules out loud. iss it like a word? how do i know if i have found it?

Just take your time pal! It's there, and they do this for a good reason. Think of it as an excuse to really familiarise yourself with the rules. It'll make your whitelisting a piece of cake. Just hang in there and I promise you'll be grand! :)

but what am i looking for i have read the rules out loud. iss it like a word? how do i know if i have found it?

The word makes no sense so you should be able to know that it is the passphrase as soon as you see the word.

rrhardysb    0

Just take your time pal! It's there, and they do this for a good reason.  Think of it as an excuse to really familiarise yourself with the rules.  It'll make your whitelisting a piece of cake.  Just hang in there and I promise you'll be grand! :)

but what am i looking for... i dont understand what a "passphrase" is.. is it a set of word like what is it

Trust me, you'll just know. Do not refresh the page because it will keep changing if you do so. Take your time. Goodluck.

**Edit: A passphrase is like a password.

Just take your time pal! It's there, and they do this for a good reason.  Think of it as an excuse to really familiarise yourself with the rules.  It'll make your whitelisting a piece of cake.  Just hang in there and I promise you'll be grand! :)

but what am i looking for... i dont understand what a "passphrase" is.. is it a set of word like what is it

The passphrase is a randomised set of letters.  Just read the rules from head to toe carefully and it'll stick out like a sore thumb.  It's something you'll miss if you skim over the text.

Just as other's said, a passphrase is just some random letters put together. You will definitely know straight away that it is the passphrase. Just don't skip or skim through the rules, read it thoroughly.

A tip from someone who did this recently: Don't skim, you will NOT find it.

+1

it's been well over a year and i still can't find it Tbh

Rip the dream i guess

my tip? Just read it word by word, or read it to a friend. I guarantee you will find it then, most of the times we skim through the words cause my brains only focus on the important words so try and focus on everything, had to rewhitelist too. Once you see it, you cant unsee it, you'll find it every damn time.