Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:12

Sign in to follow this  
rrhardysb

Just need some tech help

rrhardysb    0

Hey so im posting this for two reasons: First off i need to post something within 30 dayz (see what i did there) xD so i just wanteed to get that out the way, and also im wondering what i can do to improve my in game  fps and what settings i should use. i have an EVGA GTX 970 FTW for my gpu so yea.. if anyone has any advice pls hmu! Thx.

Hassan    381

Welcome to the community and just so you know, posting in offtopic, introduction or forum game threads like this don't count towards your one post.

There are threads here in our forums only a search away or there's google and it's endless bounty of results.

Hey so im posting this for two reasons: First off i need to post something within 30 dayz (see what i did there) xD so i just wanteed to get that out the way, and also im wondering what i can do to improve my in game  fps and what settings i should use. i have an EVGA GTX 970 FTW for my gpu so yea.. if anyone has any advice pls hmu! Thx.

What cpu and how much ram? dayz relies heavily on cpu's as well. so it''l be a combination of all 3 for good fps...not too mention a monitor capable of higher fps rates.

Hexiee    3

The beginning of this video gives you some tips for better quality gaming. However this if for 0.59 so don't know if it'll help as much now. Go to about 1:20

[video=youtube]