Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:04

Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo1314

Your perfect character?

Voodoo1314    2

I've had 3, I think, characters through my DayZRP experience! Yes, they were fun to play with and two of them I had really good experiences with but I never felt engaged by them or particularly attached to them. My latest character (who shall remain unknown for now) is one who I feel excited to play. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because he is the most complex one I have created?

So, who was the character- for you- that made you go: "YES! This is the character that is right!" and how long did it take for you to make this 'perfect' character?

LeSuiken    22

The one I am playing now is the one I am enjoying the most, and to be honest it's one of those things that is never finished. A character will never be complete, that's not what RP is to me. It's developing and growing, getting to know this other person you're pretending to be, then making decisions based on that persons experiences and continuing to grow through that. It took me a few weeks to become comfortable with this character, but it was also the first ever character I made for DayZRP. I think sticking to a character instead of making a lot of new ones is what really lets you get a connection and experience that perfect moment.

The one I've always been playing is the only one I've ever kept around. I've tried so many different attitudes and stories... but being a rude bitch is just a lot of fun.

Hebi Kotei    302

Ondrej has definitely been my favourite character to roleplay so far, I've had 4 characters and this was the most fun.

What I like about Ondrej:

• Crazy & Insane
  • Used to be part of a cult now he has lost faith in everything and is unpredictable
  • Cannibals are usually quite fun to play
  • He can switch from sounding like a reasonable person to an absolutely bat shit crazy dickhead, it is incredibly fun to roleplay
  • Torture RP is fun as fuck since my character is a sadistic bastard

It is a complex character to RP as, but it was well worth the effort and lore I put into him.

Here's the link for Ondrej Corovic if you want to see it.

Edit: Had to add a few more bullet points

Keira    990

My best fitting character currently is Scarlet Mitchell, my active character. She was my second character and I joined two other groups before I got in a group where I could RP her in a way that felt right.

As for a perfect character, the one I enjoy the most is Sonny Mitchell.  He is perfect in every way <3

Blu    21

Currently Vic is my favorite just because hes cool as shit.

I'm enjoying Hammerstein alot at the moment, but my favorite character must be Rick Savage. He was made to be a meme for Joffery's Manticore Mercenary company, and I play him on occasion. He is a once and awhile character due to the fact that doing a rough gravely voice is really rough on the vocal cords.

Emile    98

I'll always miss Emile Lukas... The most hostile character I've ever had. He pulled of so much shit and got away with it, but he was only as good as the rest of the characters of the Cerna Liska. 

He was one of the few Stepfathers of Chernarus. I will always miss him...

I always feel like I could go further with my characters. I really like my current character Jenny because of her backstory and her attitude, I just wished I was more active and made her more known and liked.

Felli    65

I have had 3 big characters during my 11 months here. The character I have now is the one I've put most thought into, the rest I mostly made up as I went. My favourite would probably be my first ever character. She was a part of this group that called themselves "Satanists" even though they really weren't, but got more known as "The Pumpkin People". Ah, great times.

Nicholas Pearce, while his time was limited and unfortunate the experiences I had with TheRealSlimSatan, Riggs, Deadkiller, Graffels, and to some extent Pat were probably the best rp I had up with to date. The reason why he was my favorite was because out of all the characters I attempted to play he truly showed the progress I was making as I got even a tiny bit better at roleplaying.

Clumsy    139

I would have to say mine would be Allie Locke. As much as I love playing Madison and all the ups and downs she has had, Allie was the most fun to play. Carefree and friendly with everyone but had a dark side that added drama to the RP from time to time. Everyone knew her as soon as she spoke and she was just all around a very fun and interested character that I spent months altering and shifting. It was also the character that got into a relationship with the very shy Aleks Volkov to whom I'm now engaged to.

The Marshal    351

My perfect character is my primary character, John Waters, known as The Marshal

kody311    3

I can never find a perfect fit for my character, I'm always trying new things and changing my characters. I like to do it all, be a good guy, a bad guy, a merchant, a bum, honestly cant find a perfect fit ha. I guess my favorite is being a neutral traveling trader not having any allegiances with anyone, just doing business to survive.

Giraffel    94

I enjoy playing all four of my characters and they are all very different so it denpds how Im feeling which one Im going to play. For me the company around my character plays a huge role too, probably because I rarely play video games alone.

But Id say that Teo Štefe is my favourite since I developed him the most, I played him since I got whitelisted over a year ago and Im not planning on perma killing him anytime soon.

LifeLight    3

My dream character is a guy I created named 'Jack Anders' it will be one to remember ;) thats of course if I get whitelisted.

Pinky    128

A gay sociopath wearing Pink that everyone either LOVES or HATES.

Hes also a mechanicish so thats cool.

Just let your true form become your RP character. :)

Carlos Garcia was a meme in block-17

Sparky Murphy was just me smokin hash

Kofi Kalu is a charterer that is almost perfect for me, just love the african accent I guess.

Oyface    307

I get into moods for my characters, so choosing a perfect one is a bit hard to do. People seemed to like Hedvika though.

Hedvika is awesome, but I miss Creme-cake. :(