Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:17
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

To the so called Cannibals (Open Frequency)

Recommended Posts

Beni    868

* Lenny walks into one of the empty rooms in the upstairs of the pub, and shuts the door and sits himself down, then takes his radio out of his pocket and presses the PPT *

" Alright boys, well... I suppose I'll get straight to the fucking point shall I? A few hours ago two people from ' The Cannibals ' came and took me hostage...That didn't go to well for ya did it? * chuckles * I know we got one of you assholes when you were runnin' away.. Ah that was pretty funny. Now.... The guy in the blue is obviously not going to be eating any more fuckin' people any time soon now is he? Now.. What about the other one? The guy with the gas mask? Yeah.. Who the fuck are you? You just left you're friend out there buddy... And look what happened to him...

* Lenny releases the PPT and pulls out a cigarette and lights it up, then presses the PPT * 

" Now.... About this little situation goin' on... If you have any trouble with the fuckin' pagens come find us and well sort this shit out like men... Not pussy's alright? "

* Lenny releases the PPT Button *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plank    0

A transmission comes through the frequency. There is little ambient noise, suggesting the speaker is transmitting from indoors.

"More of these fuckin' nibblers eh? My organisation executed a number of them yesterday after some... questioning. We know the little rat bastards had friends out there, because they took some pot shots at us before they did the smart thing and ran."

"You fuckin' Pagans. I like you's. Tell you what. 75.4hz. Let me know if you need a hand skinning the wee bastards."

The transmission abruptly ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* Sean grips the radio tight as he holds it up to his mouth and replies *

The clowns are nothing but pussies. They travel in groups so that just reinforces my point ... Don't worry too much about them, they'll be wiped out once more soon enough.

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    868

A transmission comes through the frequency.  There is little ambient noise, suggesting the speaker is transmitting from indoors.

"More of these fuckin' nibblers eh?  My organisation executed a number of them yesterday after some... questioning.  We know the little rat bastards had friends out there, because they took some pot shots at us before they did the smart thing and ran."

"You fuckin' Pagans.  I like you's.  Tell you what.  75.4hz.  Let me know if you need a hand skinning the wee bastards."

The transmission abruptly ends.

* Leon recognises the voice, but does now know the mans name, then presses the PPT button *

" It's nice to know that someone has the same fuckin' mind set as us ah? I gotta ask though, what's your name? I recognise you're voice from somewhere... * Thinks about the big meeting in the middle of the field near the military base near kabanino * Nice to see that we have some other people on are side... We arn't lettin' these fucks get away with this! "

* Leon removes his finger from the PPT Button *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finn    78

-snip-

-- Luka listens to the radio broadcast, after hearing the insult he decided to pick it up --

-- He presses down on the transmit button, a young voice speaks through the radio --

"Haha, okay.. That wasn't us, we don't treat our friends that way and these pagans are good pals of mine. If you ever get on our bad side and you get treated with the worst of ways you deserve it."

"To the rest of you, these imposters.... Feel free to call us whenever you encounter them, we'll deal with them."

-- He releases the transmit button --

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   45

*Joe picks up the radio and starts to talk, she has a angry tone to her voice,*

Okay i am not the one for fucking shouting down a radio but you dealt with them and people all ready know that they are out there

and if you are fucking stupid enough to stop and say hello to them then you are going to get your self fucking eaten or taken by them

it is makes no sense why you would talk to them in the first place like really come on? 

but then again sometimes you can handle things right? things just happen. 

*Her tone goes to a soft and clam* 

I am sorry i just had a bad day today and i am trying to let some anger out on people that i don't know just don't listen to me ! 

*Joe puts down the radio and throws her backpack on to her back opens the door to the house that she was in a switches to her groups radio  frequency*      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    868

*Joe picks up the radio and starts to talk, she has a angry tone to her voice,*

Okay i am not the one for fucking shouting down a radio but you dealt with them and people all ready know that they are out there

and if you are fucking stupid enough to stop and say hello to them then you are going to get your self fucking eaten or taken by them

it is makes no sense why you would talk to them in the first place like really come on? 

but then again sometimes you can handle things right? things just happen. 

*Her tone goes to a soft and clam* 

I am sorry i just had a bad day today and i am trying to let some anger out on people that i don't know just don't listen to me ! 

*Joe puts down the radio and throws her backpack on to her back opens the door to the house that she was in a switches to her groups radio  frequency*      

* Lenny looks at his radio and smiles, then pushes the PPT Button *

" Woah, woah, woah.. Take it easy. They came up to me and told me to put my motherfuckin' hands up! What did you expect me to do? Get myself shot? Fuck that! One is down... And now there is one to go.... "

* Lenny takes his finger of the PPT Button *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chernov    0

-snip-

-- Luka listens to the radio broadcast, after hearing the insult he decided to pick it up --

-- He presses down on the transmit button, a young voice speaks through the radio --

"Haha, okay.. That wasn't us, we don't treat our friends that way and these pagans are good pals of mine. If you ever get on our bad side and you get treated with the worst of ways you deserve it."

"To the rest of you, these imposters.... Feel free to call us whenever you encounter them, we'll deal with them."

-- He releases the transmit button --

*Recognizing Luka's voice, Dmitri turns his radio on*

"Kid is that you? I thought Vic and I told you to stay away from these Clown shit heads didn't we? I think we made ourselves pretty clear. I'll have to have a chat with Mr. Cruz and discuss what will happen since you seem to be bullshiting us when you say you're staying away from them like we told you to. Then again, if you want so badly to die with them, be my guest."

*As the transmission cuts out, Dmitri can be heard one last time*

"Braindead fucking kid, but still a shame so many die so young"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finn    78

-snip-

-- Luka hears a man respond, and decides to reply --

-- He speaks in a lower voice than before, an obvious sign of puberty --

"We'll talk about this the next time we meet, hmm? There are many reasons I stay among these people."

"Until next time... "Sir"."

-- He puts the radio in his pocket, continuing to pick apples from the orchard --

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimnir    662

*Listening to Lenny Anton can't help himself, but starts grinning. The Prospect is finally growing some balls. Later that day after hours of listenig to the replies and fucking up some Jagoffs he sits down in the Clubhouse next to the rest of his brothers and grabs a drink. After some laughing, talking, drinking and obviously fighting he decides to answer the frequency.

some music can be heard fairly loud in the background

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/576babe5ae4eb.mp3[/mp3]*

"Eh, Cannibal-Fucks, where the hell are you I was hoping for a fuckin response at least..."

*some angry mumbing can be heard*

"You know, was pretty funny to run into you, I still don't get why you didn't stay...could have eaten your fuckin dead friend you maggot. You should have realised, that if you are messing with one Pagan, even only a fuckin Prospect, you mess with every single one of us."

*Anton takes a deep breath and continues*

"Alright, now to the relevant people.

First of all Jester, we like you, but remeber your pals tend to talk shit, something that we don't appreciate. So to make it short, no we won't hunt you or anything, but one thing is sure we are no fuckin friends, we and your fuckin circus."

*Trying to remember who else transmitted, Anton throws a shot glass at the wall, nearly hitting the helmet-clad Johnny. Rembering Coldwater he continues.*

"Hey...ehm...B...J...*realising that he won't remmber the mans name he continues*....Mr Coldwater...we might have something for you guys, you can expect a contract in the coming days. What does it cost to get a Jagoff captured? We do the torture, but if you are into that shit then we can find a way...like hitting in shifts....y'know....Coldwater...Pagans...Coldwater...Pagans...Coldwater...P"

*realising that he is just drifting into a drunk coma he pulls himself together to continue*

"Now you lady, you can call us whenever you wanna let some anger out, sweetheart"

*laughter can be heard in the background*

"We fistfight eachother all the time you should try tha...."

*Another southern voice can be heard now, comming from a one eyed drunk cowboy who just entered the room trying to not fall over*

"Did I hear fistfight?"

*The radio falls to the ground as Anton gets hit in the face with the full power of Ulysses "The Cyclops" Fears, who instantly knocks him out. Dusty hearing that, jumps in and starts punching Uly in the face. Next one to react is Damien, who sees his chance to let his anger on Dusty out. A few seconds later the whole room is a full on Pagan-Brawl. The last thing that can be heard is the sighing of the prospects who will have to clean up in the morning.*

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×