Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:38

Sign in to follow this  
KingMojo21

Greetings.

KingMojo21    0

Hello, Name's Joel. I've been on for two days. Thought I'd say hello and at least I'd have my first post :')

Hello There Welcome To DayzRP.

Here you can make your dreams come true but follow the rules and don't get banned !

The Lore is something that you want to read also just to get some back ground knowledge (Good Read).

Your a newcomer there is a thread all about being one so go ahead a read that also! (If You would like).

Look out for the Orange names these are the people that will help you with all you problems(Just PM them)

Make friends talk to people that's why we have TS  .

This is the very last thing you want to worry about you can run alone but is scary out there and maybe you want to look for a group .

I may have missed some things out but here are the most important things you want to know but i hope you have a lovely time here.

-Love Cookie!  heart.png

Daisy    108

Hello and welcome, Joel! Unfortunately this post doesn't count (you see, your post numerator is still on 0), as posts in the introduction section are not seen as posts. I'd suggest you make a post in a group or general discussion thread; everything besides off topic and introduction is ok. ;)

Well then, have fun and stay safe, see you around! :)

Brodie    43

Welcome to the community bud, I hope you're enjoying your stay and continue to do so, but posting stuff on the introduction thread doesn't count as a post :/

Felli    65

Welcome! I hope you will have a great time here. Also, posts in introductions and farewells does not increase your post count.