Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:52

Sign in to follow this  
Guest PerJon

Hello from the other side - PERJON

Guest PerJon   
Guest PerJon

Hey, guys! My name's PerJon(that's how I go by on the internet) and I'm from Slovenia. I found out about DayZ RP just now, as I was watching some videos on youtube. I'm not new to roleplaying, I've been roleplaying for like 4-5 years on another game called SAMP(San Andreas Multiplayer - GTA:SA). And let's not make this introduction very long, because I'm too lazy to do so, hahaha. HI, EVERYONE!

Dishes    159

Heyyy welcome to the community! <3

I actually know someone else here from that same community ;)

I'd highly recommend reading over the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with it, as well as taking a look at the FAQ and Newcomer Guide for some great tips!

Also, you can speak to any Community Helper to explain any questions you have through a private message or the "questions" section of the forums. A nice little list of these awesome people can be found HERE.

You can also use the Teamspeak's Help Desk to talk to someone in staff if you would like to actually talk to someone. You can find the link to our Teamspeak under the "community" tab.

Hope you have a great time here, and see ya out there! <3

Guest PerJon   
Guest PerJon

Thank you! I'm not very sure of which "same community" you mean in the second statement :P And thank you again for the warm welcoming! :) *gives Dishes some BeanZ*

Daisy    108

Hello and welcome, PerJon! Always great to see new members. :D

I really hope you'll enjoy it here (no wait, actually I know you will) and wish you the best of luck for your whitelist application, in case you haven't been accepted yet.

So have fun and stay safe! Maybe we'll meet each other in game one day. :)

Guest PerJon   
Guest PerJon

Hello and welcome, PerJon! Always great to see new members. :D

I really hope you'll enjoy it here (no wait, actually I know you will) and wish you the best of luck for your whitelist application, in case you haven't been accepted yet.

So have fun and stay safe! Maybe we'll meet each other in game one day. :)

Thanks, Daisy! It feels great being welcomed to the community in that way! :P *gives Daisy some BeanZ too*

[video=youtube]

Melvin    84

I must have called a thousand times. ;).

See you in game!

Guest PerJon   
Guest PerJon

I must have called a thousand times. ;).

See you in game!

To tell you, I'm sorry for the things that I've done...

Yep, see you =)

Mercy    484

Hey! Welcome to the DayZRP Community, my name is Pisces and I'll give you a guide to help you out a little.

Most people new community will need some tips of such to help the in the future to prevent them from being reported in future circumstances. Here are a list of things you can look at before playing on the servers. I know it seems like a lot but trust me it's worth it.

Articles and things which will help you:

Newcomers Guide - As you're a newcomer I advise you read this one first. 

In and Out of Character Rules - We don't want you to get banned now. I know you've probably read this a thousand times but trust, OK?

Frequently Asked Questions!

The Lore - Reading the lore helps to understand what people may be going on about in game!

Solved Reports - Can show you the mistakes of others so you don't do the same!

Groups - If you're feeling a bit lonely in the community apply for a group and see if they take you on!

Mentors - If you are uncertain about things or don't feel as confident enough in roleplay you can always go to a mentor. This is a member of the community which is willing to help newcomers on there roleplay and put them on the right path.

Staff - If you have any questions and want to get a clearer answer the best place to go is staff (you can PM them on here too) or the Questions Thread.

And one final thing which may help I wrote a few things to do and don't right

HERE

Enjoy your time on the servers!