Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:21

Sign in to follow this  
Callum Riley

Main Menu

Question

I join the server with the correct password and it kicks me to the main menu with no errors, I have my name as Callum Riley. I have verified the game cache and I have made sure I am not in any updated patches (I am NONE - Opt out). Nothing seems to work and I do not want to reinstall my game as I have rubbish internet which will make it longer to download - 5hours, 500kb/s, I should be on 4mb/s but yes. Please help

7 answers to this question

Masulii    24

Like Castiel already asked, are you whitelisted to our servers?

You can check it from here

Hagger    117

Are you able to join other servers, or is this just an error you get when trying to join DayZRP?

Also double check you have password written correctly and you aren't trying to join server that is full. The 0.60 has a bug where you don't get any kick message when you get kicked from the server. The best we can at the moment is just try to guess why the server would be kicking you.

I can join any other server. I have placed in the correct password. I try joining servers that are not full within DayZRP

Maybe get a friend or staff to see if there is an error message when you try and join.. like a kick message. (There might not be one, of course)

Also try to remove all launch parameters.

Goodluck!

I've found the problem, and I believe I've corrected it. Let us know if you're able to join now.

edit: Solving since I see you've been in game since.