Server time: 2017-10-17, 01:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Edyhynot

.60 Question

Edyhynot    50

when i first started playing .60 on experimental i had my graphics around med to high and in berezino i would get around 47ish frames per second.

only dropping when it rains

but now when i play ive gone back to low to med and even in stary i now struggle to hit high 20s again is anyone else found the frames have dropped  ?

Cow    0

Try deleting your .cgf files and re-launching the game, close it and then check to see if your files came back then launch it again and check the settings see if anything is better.

Another issue is that it could just be .60 in general, the number of people on the server

Edyhynot    50

Try deleting your .cgf files and re-launching the game, close it and then check to see if your files came back then launch it again and check the settings see if anything is better.

Another issue is that it could just be .60 in general, the number of people on the server

not sure what them files are you think un-installing and starting from fresh would work ?

Oliv    1872

If memory serves me right, there are levels in the settings where some things are handled more by the GPU, some more by the CPU. I remember hearing before that certain adjustments can move more being processed from one to the other.

My personal opinion, try out different settings until you achieve what you want or head to the cfg files and manually adjust.

Cow    0

Windows > Libraries > Documents> DayZ > DayZ.cfg

Edyhynot    50

Thanks guys, i am going to delete everything and reinstall, ive looked up the best CFG files to do hopfully will sort it because i get awful lag spikes too

and my fps is not better then .59 even thought it was twice a good not long ago lol

thanks again :)

Don't forget, it's only the first iteration of the new renderer. If any suggested ways don't work then you either will have to upgrade or wait until they have another version of it.

I'd suggest the latter. I haven't personally found any FPS drops but i know other people who have.

Keira    1444

It might be due to the fact that the .59 and previous patches ran off CPU power and now with the new renderer it is more GPU based.

Edyhynot    50

It might be due to the fact that the .59 and previous patches ran off CPU power and now with the new renderer it is more GPU based.

yeah i thought that too when daisy was having the problems and now cant play. but it was working perfectly and slowly went down lets hope the reset and play around works thanks for trying to help though

Keira    1444

yeah i thought that too when daisy was having the problems and now cant play. but it was working perfectly and slowly went down lets hope the reset and play around works thanks for trying to help though

No problem Edy! I know a lot of people have had issues with this such as JackTheRipper. Maybe check your graphics card drivers as well??

when i first started playing .60 on experimental i had my graphics around med to high and in berezino i would get around 47ish frames per second.

but now when i play ive gone back to low to med and even in stary i now struggle to hit high 20s again is anyone else found the frames have dropped  ?

I'm not sure if someone has said this already but.. I have heard that some people's games have been running in 4K, so check your cfg file and see if your game is running in 4K, that may be your problem

Edyhynot    50

I'm not sure if someone has said this already but.. I have heard that some people's games have been running in 4K, so check your cfg file and see if your game is running in 4K, that may be your problem

thank you ill do that once ive re-downloaded it thanks for the tip buddy