Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:42

Sign in to follow this  
Endo

Edward "Endo" Dost

Endo    0

Edward has a kind side of him, he hates seeing the little guy getting picked on because he can relate to that. He considers himself a hero but if provoked will kill anyone.

Edward is the kind of person to give everyone a chance, he will usually help the lesser fortunate people of zombie ridden Chernarus. 

Edward is a peculiar guy, he presents himself as kind but when the goings get tough he becomes a complete psychopath. He enjoys hurting people who hurt others, however the more he does this the more he begins to hate himself.

Early Days of the Apocalypse: Edward began trekking across the country looking for supplies, whenever he found someone he tried to become friends with them until eventually he came across someone who was a bandit. This led Edward to kill him, now Edward has killed he has got a taste for blood and will kill any bandit in his path.

Fluffles    21

It's a good concept, but I if you want to make it into a real backstory I would go a lot more into detail; who is Edward Dost? Where does he come from? How did he end up in Chernarus? What's he doing now? Writing all these details down and making them into a backstory really helps you develop your character.

Good luck!

Love,

Fluffles

I agree with Fluffles. Put some more meat into it! Maybe more about his family? Or maybe what he was doing before the apocalypse that gave him this sort of twisted mindset. Because maybe something just pushed him over the edge to start using extreme measures. Oh well, I am not going to write it for you but just a few ideas :)